• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe mentioned that Anthony is going to stay with him while he recovers

Jizz

Forum Clout
It hilarious how Joe went back into " Protect baby bro" mode when he went to the hospital. Just like in front of barnes and noble. He thinks its his duty and that his brother will reward him handsomely. Its all posturing in hopes to get a larger cut of the family fortune.
brother joe is his brother's keeper. as an only child i wish i had a brother like joe to help me when i was down and out!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
brother joe is his brother's keeper. as an only child i wish i had a brother like joe to help me when i was down and out!
I wouldnt be surprised if Ant almost dying gave him a existential crisis. Thinking he could have a heart scare at anytime. The only thing he has going for him is that he has a wife to keep him under control and live a somewhat normal home life. He isnt getting shitfaced every night and probably eats better than ant. Now that I think about it, Joe did have health scare before right? I know he doesnt share too much anymore but I thought he mentioned being really sick back during covid times but not sure if it was actually covid or if it was something because of his blood pressure/heart.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
"AntH," Joe began, his voice a ghostly whisper that carried a hint of malevolence, "I've been hearing about these new guitars, from China, you know? They say they're really something special, especially for the money. I was thinking of checking them out at Guitar Center."

Anthony turned his head slightly to face Parasite Joe, his frail body betraying the effort it took to do so. "Guitars, Joe? You know I'm a bit short on cash right now with the network empire and the house and the medical bills and..."

Joe's lips curled into a sinister grin as he leaned closer to the bedridden piggybank. "Oh, but there are other ways we can spend our time," he hissed, the words dripping with ominous intent. "Maybe I should stay home instead, Anthony, and give this room a little makeover."

Anthony's brow furrowed. "Makeover? What are you talking about, Joe?"

Joe's eyes, now fixed on the pillow resting beside Anthony, glittered with a sinister allure. "Your pillow, Anthony," he said, his voice low and menacing. "I've got this feeling it would look great...on your face."

Than you, language model bot.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Why can't Missy Muscles come back from SC to help out?
It cuts into her “hammock” time with her two big negro gentlemen.
Is a stay with Joe an attempt to control Anthony's drinking (or to completely wean him off of alcohol)?
Closer than any other relative to the almost depleted gold mine.
Nana must have been really close to checking out. Sounds like things are/were pretty dire. WWAW Anthony making it to 70 years old?
He won’t make it past 69.
Waddle doodle.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It's actually a really good sitcom premise. A cranky, bitter, alcoholic old radio shock-jock has a massive heart attack, and is forced to move in with his fat, loutish mooch of an older brother and his crone of a wife, in order to recuperate. There'd be all kinds of wacky comedic situations, like Joe wailing on his guitar during Nana's afternoon nap, with the heart monitor beeping faster and faster and etc. Or Nana could come home from physical therapy only to find Joe banging his wife on his hospital bed. Or Joe could get caught trying to sell Nana's pills on the internet. Or a running gag centered around the crumbling house Nana can't live in yet. The possibilities are just endless. I just don't have a good title yet.
I've put a lot of thought into this over the past few months.

Patient Zero Pedo

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Now that I think about it, Joe did have health scare before right? I know he doesnt share too much anymore but I thought he mentioned being really sick back during covid times but not sure if it was actually covid or if it was something because of his blood pressure/heart.
I don't recall that. Most of Joe-related health stuff consist of him complaining or boasting about comparatively minor, typically boomerish stuff. Low T, poor BMs, being old geezer fat and trying in vain to shed it.

I honestly don't doubt he's in better shape than Ant. Not like that's an achievement or anything, but it's an obvious and telling thing to notice. Joe had remained remarkably consistent physically over the decades when you compare him to shapeshiftin Nana. It just goes to show how badly Anthony's lived that Brother fucking Joe looks like the picture of health in comparison.