• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe mentioned that Anthony is going to stay with him while he recovers

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It's actually a really good sitcom premise. A cranky, bitter, alcoholic old radio shock-jock has a massive heart attack, and is forced to move in with his fat, loutish mooch of an older brother and his crone of a wife, in order to recuperate. There'd be all kinds of wacky comedic situations, like Joe wailing on his guitar during Nana's afternoon nap, with the heart monitor beeping faster and faster and etc. Or Nana could come home from physical therapy only to find Joe banging his wife on his hospital bed. Or Joe could get caught trying to sell Nana's pills on the internet. Or a running gag centered around the crumbling house Nana can't live in yet. The possibilities are just endless. I just don't have a good title yet.
Parasite Host

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
It's actually a really good sitcom premise. A cranky, bitter, alcoholic old radio shock-jock has a massive heart attack, and is forced to move in with his fat, loutish mooch of an older brother and his crone of a wife, in order to recuperate. There'd be all kinds of wacky comedic situations, like Joe wailing on his guitar during Nana's afternoon nap, with the heart monitor beeping faster and faster and etc. Or Nana could come home from physical therapy only to find Joe banging his wife on his hospital bed. Or Joe could get caught trying to sell Nana's pills on the internet. Or a running gag centered around the crumbling house Nana can't live in yet. The possibilities are just endless. I just don't have a good title yet.
I see a title: "The Compound East Daze."

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I would just call it "BROTHA JOE"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I hope Uncle Anth is staying in Laylas room and she is staying at her moms. Ant would be in heaven staying in a teen girls room. I hoipe he is also yelling curse words and spitting on Joes floor while gaming.
There's an old gaming stream where Nana incessantly chews gum and chuckles while talking about a giant glob of used gum he was saving and building up off cam. He has disgusting living habits, some that will even drive that slob Joe crazy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's an old gaming stream where Nana incessantly chews gum and chuckles while talking about a giant glob of used gum he was saving and building up off cam. He has disgusting living habits, some that will even drive that slob Joe crazy
Im sure Joe is milking Ant for more money. Grocery money, general bills. I bet Joe uses this opportunity to finally pay that electric bill that he let get outta hand.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Im sure Joe is milking Ant for more money. Grocery money, general bills. I bet Joe uses this opportunity to finally pay that electric bill that he let get outta hand.

Joe's gonna work on Anthony in his weakened state to modify his will to get a bigger chunk of the Compound Media empire and the tens of thousands of dollars that comes with it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Joe's gonna work on Anthony in his weakened state to modify his will to get a bigger chunk of the Compound Media empire and the tens of thousands of dollars that comes with it
It hilarious how Joe went back into " Protect baby bro" mode when he went to the hospital. Just like in front of barnes and noble. He thinks its his duty and that his brother will reward him handsomely. Its all posturing in hopes to get a larger cut of the family fortune.

Forum Clout
I... am bunking... with my brother's girlfriend's daughter!
Screenshot_20231025-182453_Video Player.jpg