• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe mentioned that Anthony is going to stay with him while he recovers

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Why can't Missy Muscles come back from SC to help out?

Is a stay with Joe an attempt to control Anthony's drinking (or to completely wean him off of alcohol)?

Nana must have been really close to checking out. Sounds like things are/were pretty dire. WWAW Anthony making it to 70 years old?

Forum Clout
Why can't Missy Muscles come back from SC to help out?

Is a stay with Joe an attempt to control Anthony's drinking (or to completely wean him off of alcohol)?

Nana must have been really close to checking out. Sounds like things are/were pretty dire. WWAW Anthony making it to 70 years old?
No fucking way he lives that long. Nana will be back on the suds and "holeeeeeeeeeeeshit"-ing again within six months, and he won't live to see 2025. Shacking up with Joe is Nana's worst nightmare, and once he's back on his feet, he'll decide he "owes it to himself" to "have some fun", and he'll go right back to his booze-fueled, Twitter-centric lifestyle. Then he'll die.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
No fucking way he lives that long. Nana will be back on the suds and "holeeeeeeeeeeeshit"-ing again within six months, and he won't live to see 2025. Shacking up with Joe is Nana's worst nightmare, and once he's back on his feet, he'll decide he "owes it to himself" to "have some fun", and he'll go right back to his booze-fueled, Twitter-centric lifestyle. Then he'll die.
I don't know if people that wet brained ever really make it back on their feet, due to just what you're talking about with the "treats" and needing to "unwind"

At best he quits one addiction and goes even deeper into another. He's already a Twitter basehead, he sucks at video games, so my guess is he's back to smoking crack by January.

Also, I wonder if the detox also means no more T shots. Anyone know what that may mean medically for a 70 year old alcoholic pedophile who just went through another heart surgery?

Forum Clout
I don't know if people that wet brained ever really make it back on their feet, due to just what you're talking about with the "treats" and needing to "unwind"

At best he quits one addiction and goes even deeper into another. He's already a Twitter basehead, he sucks at video games, so my guess is he's back to smoking crack by January.

Also, I wonder if the detox also means no more T shots. Anyone know what that may mean medically for a 70 year old alcoholic pedophile who just went through another heart surgery?
"I can handle two fucking beers, asshole" Andy angrily lisped. "I've been lying in a hospital bed for five months, I think I'm entitled to FINALLY have some fun!" he sneeringly hissed through his plastic oxygen mask. His heart monitor beeped ominously.

G

images.jpeg.jpg

Forum Clout
I think Compound is done. I don’t see him doing TACS anytime soon and they are going to run out of guest hosts. The remaining ballwashers (r/TACN) will finally bail and the ones who forgot they had a subscription to CPM are now reminded they do and will cancel if they haven’t done so already.

I hope Garret and the booth boys have blown the dust off their resumes, Erock too. Geno will probably knock up Keanu to secure his place in her family’s firework empire.

Forum Clout
It's actually a really good sitcom premise. A cranky, bitter, alcoholic old radio shock-jock has a massive heart attack, and is forced to move in with his fat, loutish mooch of an older brother and his crone of a wife, in order to recuperate. There'd be all kinds of wacky comedic situations, like Joe wailing on his guitar during Nana's afternoon nap, with the heart monitor beeping faster and faster and etc. Or Nana could come home from physical therapy only to find Joe banging his wife on his hospital bed. Or Joe could get caught trying to sell Nana's pills on the internet. Or a running gag centered around the crumbling house Nana can't live in yet. The possibilities are just endless. I just don't have a good title yet.