• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Biden Shits His Pants and Dies - Official Press Conference Thread

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Not a good look for Biden to be over 30 minutes late
I’m watching Fox and Doocy said these NATO things always start late. It’s not a good sign for Biden tho because we all know the later it gets the worse he is. I can’t wait for all the clips that are gonna come from this. I have a feeling that they’re setting him up to fail even harder because they know they need a change although they also want to keep their jobs so idk.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Joe drops like a brick at every other occasion, why not now? Fall down you old bastard! Take a dive and stay down! Get wheeled out with some dignity.

Where's @TheGhostOfBurgessMeredith when you need him?
how funny is it that kamala is so fucking unlikable they are wheeling his corpse around. The ONLY FUCKING POINT OF THE VP IS FOR THIS EXACT SITUATION... fucking libtards are turning me into Joseph Cumia

Forum Clout
SmartSelect_20240711-162400_X.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
how funny is it that kamala is so fucking unlikable they are wheeling his corpse around. The ONLY FUCKING POINT OF THE VP IS FOR THIS EXACT SITUATION... fucking libtards are turning me into Joseph Cumia
You’re confusing the situation. Jesus Christ could be the VP. Doesn’t matter. Joe specifically picked his VP to be someone who wouldn’t be independent in the slightest and would just be another arm of the admin. Joe literally picked a VP (for the oldest President) based on never wanting her to take over. Could have been anyone else and it’d be the same.