• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's live in trans girlfriend is Princess Alena

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
No goyim. Getting AIDS loads blasted into your rectum by the gallon from a 6'5" Viking Prince is perfectly normal and heterosexual. On the same level as having a nuclear White family and going to church and the local market on Sunday. Wearing a diaper at age 40 because of your sexual habits is part of the American dream.
Did someone actually confirm Alan's status? I had heard this for being a reason why he couldn't enter the US

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
But what about the part where he took multiple loads in his bottom? That isn't closeted homosexual behavior?
The same mechanism explains that. Jim finds women taking loads from big cocks hot, but because he is twisted, he wants to be the one taking the loads from big cocks. If I'm right, Jim is fundamentally like Caitlyn Jenner and all the modern coomer trannies, except the transitioning part. Heterosexual AGP men whose biggest fantasy is to be the woman, thus in some cases pseudobisexuality. The tranny chasing subtype is not as well understood as those who actually go on to transition.

At the same time, regular gay men generally don't want anything to do with any sort of trannies, cock or not.

Blanchard conjectured that sexual interest patterns could have inwardly instead of outwardly directed forms, which he called erotic target location errors (ETLE). Autogynephilia would represent an inwardly directed form of gynephilia, with the attraction to women being redirected towards the self instead of others. These forms of erotic target location errors have also been observed with other base orientations, such as pedophilia, attraction to amputees, and attraction to plush animals. Anne Lawrence wrote that this phenomenon would help to explain an autogynephilia typology.[11]: 26 

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Stop referring to her as your girlfriend or a woman you pathetic faggot. It's a man. If you were to take chromosomes from your so called girlfriend and take it to a lab they would tell you it's from a male.

What is this idiocy about trying to pretend basic biology doesn't exist? Just because you keep referring to him as a woman or as your girlfriend doesn't make it true.

Forum Clout
I don't care what that ghoul Jim Norton says, dating someone with a penis who proceeds to fuck you in your ass whilst allegedly having #thehiv is gay as fuck and there is no "It's a tough one man..." way around it.

The worst incel on this board is doing a hell of a lot better sexually than whatever the fuck this game of Mr. Dress Up is.

Well thank you stranger, I needed that compliment today.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
One fat, one dead, one amazing but fucked too many niggers.

What year did that Norton/tranny dinner photo originate? I remember seeing it on the sub and having no idea what was going on, this was before I was a regular visitor.

I agree

As for Jim's Dinner with a Viking, I think that pic was found by a fan who saw him in Montreal at a restaurant, about five years ago?

As I recall, it wasn't a pic that Jim had released on Twitter or anything, just some fan that was like "whoah that's Jim Norton and a Viking."

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My ex from high school and college was 4"11, 80-90 lbs. While we were the same age and she had normal development, being around this place has made me feel like a Cumia in retrospect (although I would still go back and bust copious nuts once again with her assistance).

I think I'm genetically geared to find women taller than me unattractive. I have never seen a 5'10"ft+ woman and thought "I need to fuck that." Karen Gilliam is a good example. I just see her and go "Yeah, sure, she's pretty." Zero sexual urge. Jim wants a Viking to fuck him because he is gay at heart and he knows it but for some reason cannot just go with it. Just like most women want a man taller than them to come in and dominate them.

Anyway, good to see some news out of the prop comic world.

I’ve never been with a tall bitch but I would love to. Gimme some 6’+ broad i can climb like a tree

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I agree

As for Jim's Dinner with a Viking, I think that pic was found by a fan who saw him in Montreal at a restaurant, about five years ago?

As I recall, it wasn't a pic that Jim had released on Twitter or anything, just some fan that was like "whoah that's Jim Norton and a Viking."
“Jim Norton with a pretty tranny in Montreal.”

nitronick

Forum Clout
I can't imagine how fucking weird it would be dating a woman taller than me. This thing is substantially taller than Jim. He has to realize what a fucking spectacle the pair of them are. My one ex had these boots that made her the same height as me and it made me want to honor kill her.
Lmao. I'm 5.10 wife is same height and I get that feeling 100 percent ta be fawkin honest witcha

nitronick

Forum Clout
Being a perverted sex weirdo who fucks trannies is one thing, but having an emotional affection towards some aids tranny is on another level of delusions.
He really thinks this monstrosity & him are normal couple, just regural girlfriend and boyfriend.
James Norton is deeply mentally ill.
I used to be such a fan of Jimmy. In fact the clip about him wanting to kill himself for his inability to figure out the TV made me a fan of OnA in the first place.

But Jesus he is so fucking fucked up it's unbelievable. How can someone with so much self awareness be such a fucking freak? Like he purports to be in AA (the whole point of which isn't just to stop drinking/using drugs but to become a better person and be able to deal with life healthily) but he has done no work to tackle his weird paraphilias and/or deeply sad obsession with celebrity autographs. Is his brain damaged?

He's dating that fucing thing? What does he think that will lead to? Is he so fucking broken that all that matters to him in his life are his fetishes? Jesus Christ Jimmy.