• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's live in trans girlfriend is Princess Alena

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Being a perverted sex weirdo who fucks trannies is one thing, but having an emotional affection towards some aids tranny is on another level of delusions.
He really thinks this monstrosity & him are normal couple, just regural girlfriend and boyfriend.
James Norton is deeply mentally ill.
Imagine saving up enough tokens so you could date a tranny cam whore. It’s like a real life Chuckie Cheese.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I can't imagine how fucking weird it would be dating a woman taller than me. This thing is substantially taller than Jim. He has to realize what a fucking spectacle the pair of them are. My one ex had these boots that made her the same height as me and it made me want to honor kill her.

It's part of Jim's fetish. He gets off on the attention.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout

the fucking whining "SHE fucked up...she talked to someone she was supposed to...uh, but everyone is allowed to make mistakes. Ugh, Make me so irrationally angry... Dude, stop acting like it's some normal gf, bf trouble. You are a creepy 55yo old fag that falls in love with tranny hookers you pay to blow loads inside you. She is HE....and you are 100% homosexual baby boy
babyboy.jpg