• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Unrelated, I just saw that this clip has 3.7 million views

1000009734.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Something I've been questioning about our little Yimmy Yorton:

We've all known someone that, whether they professed it directly or not, was afraid of dying alone and just settled, am I right? Usually some cunt with no self worth, confidence, 401K and the like. I was willing to think for this whole time that was Jimmy's issue.

But now, with their little Tour of Debauchery, I'm certain he just has a humiliation kink that's taken over his life. He gets off so much on being judged for what he's doing, it affects every decision he makes. It's the only logical thing I can come up with.

I don't care who you love as long as you don't hurt someone. I don't care who you're attracted to as long as it's not a child or an animal. Be who you are, fuck all if it's for me or not.

But at this point, Jim, just admit you're a fucking pervert and go away. You actually disgust me.