• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Prince Alan creating content at home note the much taller camera angle

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I have to give credit where it’s due though. The main reason I still listen to the old show is because of nana and some of the other comics.
Agreed, I like both O&A on the old(er) shows for the most part and all the comics except Jim. If they had just gone with a real comic for third mic instead of that fake character (who was never a real stand-up to begin with) the show would’ve had far more longevity. “Jimmy” if anything should’ve been only an intermittent guest like Bobo or stlaker Patti.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It bugs me that he won’t just say he’s gay. It’s not like it would hurt his career.
I think that could actually be the thing to finish him off if he made a big deal.
So he comes out as a 50 year old gay man with a tranny boyfriend. He might even get a little uptick in goodwill from a new queer demographic. Jim is a faggot on multiple levels who only knows how to be a homophobic, self loathing little poofter. He would run with the attention in the wrong way acting queenier and more degenerate by the day, until his remaining fans are driven away, and he's left with an audience of queers who would immediately uncover a career long history of tranny fetishism and sex trafficking. Coming out might actually be the thing that finally gets this little creep metood out of existence. The only think that's stopping it currently is that nobody knows who he is.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
HAHA YEA MAN. JIMMY IS SO FUNNY! WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD IS HE KNOWS THE AUDIENCE IS IN ON THE JOKE AND WE ALL JUST KINDA GET IT MAN. IMAGINE IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO OUT ALL NIGHT WITH HIM??? YOUR VOICE WOULD NEVER RECOVER FROM LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD ALL THE TIME. WHAT A MANIAC!
I got unreasonably angry reading this because I know those faggots exist.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
NYC real estate is a terrible investment. Especially little dumpy 1br apartments.

2012: $635,000
2023: $740,000

Nice 1br/1.5ba, stupid.

That was his old apartment. He later moved to the east side (I think on 23rd Street). I don't know how much he paid for the newer place.

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
That was his old apartment. He later moved to the east side (I think on 23rd Street). I don't know how much he paid for the newer place.

There ya go.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Poor Opie for years he had to sit next to 2 deeply closted homosexuals wondering if they ever sucked each others cock.
Wondering? Pretty much all of us assume that they both blew each other repeatedly during the Sirius-XM years. Anthony probably had been taking tips from Norton about hiring tranny hookers for years and how to keep it secret. Norton probably knew exactly what Anthony was up to on the 'scaffolding' night as well. At some point during their faggoty backstabbing and gossiping they talked about their shameful untold lusts of men and boys and whatever.

There had to have been a time where people like Opie, Keith, Danny, and others realized that Anthony was a homosexual and full blown sodomite just like Norton. Same with people like Jennifer, Stetten, or Jill. Keith basically confirmed Anthony being with Sue. Danny said that Anthony told him that he and Treefort Richard blew each other. Who knows what kind of weird shit Anthony and Norton told each other. Or what Opie might have seen behind the scenes that he is keeping for himself. Opie uploaded a video recently from Real Rock TV days where he jokes that Anthony was a fag.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

There ya go.
Jeepers, $2.8M!? It pays to be a washed-up prop comic.

Forum Clout
I remember Nick Mullen telling a story on CumTown about going to Jim's house once back when he was writing for worm's ill fated Vice show. He said it was a deeply weird there- this giant luxury apartment that was barren of any love or warmth or anything. It almost seems wasteful to buy that much space, only to do next to nothing with it.The only thing that distinguished it from a model home was the "artwork" on the walls of pictures of Jim next to famous people who couldn't care less about him. Just this mausoleum to a life wasted.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember Nick Mullen telling a story on CumTown about going to Jim's house once back when he was writing for worm's ill fated Vice show. He said it was a deeply weird there- this giant luxury apartment that was barren of any love or warmth or anything. It almost seems wasteful to buy that much space, only to do next to nothing with it.The only thing that distinguished it from a model home was the "artwork" on the walls of pictures of Jim next to famous people who couldn't care less about him. Just this mausoleum to a life wasted.
There was a time where Mullen was randomly trashing Jim on social media when he started getting real traction with Cumtown. I’d put money on it that he featured for Jim and was treated like shit.

Forum Clout
There was a time where Mullen was randomly trashing Jim on social media when he started getting real traction with Cumtown. I’d put money on it that he featured for Jim and was treated like shit.
He was pretty on record on a number of CumTown's about Jim being weird and off-putting to him, getting the sense that Jim didn't like him but wouldn't say anything about it. He cites how he got the writing gig for worm's show because Kurt Metzger vouched for him as being funny, and there always being a sense that Jim didn't find Nick funny but just did it because he trusted Kurt. So he just would do that weird hollow worm like behavior where he is transparently phoney in all interactions with you.

There's a very good anecdote Nick tells from writing where he wrote a sketch that was a MAGA dude going into a Starbucks and doing the "coffee cup called Trump" thing, but instead the names he keeps putting is stuff like "the guy who ordered this coffee is a giant bitch" and then obliviously thinking he's trolling the libs by doing it (decent enough sketch idea for 2016). And he pitches it to the writers room and everyone laughs except for Jim who just can not get it. Like, multiple people try to explain this very simple comedy premise to him, a professional comedian, and he just can't wrap his head around it at all. Eventually he "it's a tough one man"'s it and votes against them doing it lol.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He was pretty on record on a number of CumTown's about Jim being weird and off-putting to him, getting the sense that Jim didn't like him but wouldn't say anything about it. He cites how he got the writing gig for worm's show because Kurt Metzger vouched for him as being funny, and there always being a sense that Jim didn't find Nick funny but just did it because he trusted Kurt. So he just would do that weird hollow worm like behavior where he is transparently phoney in all interactions with you.

There's a very good anecdote Nick tells from writing where he wrote a sketch that was a MAGA dude going into a Starbucks and doing the "coffee cup called Trump" thing, but the names he keeps putting being stuff like "the guy who ordered this coffee is a giant bitch" and stuff and obliviously thinking he's trolling the libs by doing it (decent enough sketch idea for 2016). And he pitches it to the writers room and everyone laughs except for Jim who just can not get it. Like, multiple people try to explain this very simple comedy premise to him, a professional comedian, and he just can't wrap his head around it at all. Eventually he "it's a tough one man"'s it and votes against them doing it lol.
The “recorder was broken” for half of his only appearance on Cumtown. Do we have any doubts that Norton treats anyone seemingly under him like a piece of shit?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Side note: what is the story between Worm and Jay Oakerson? Jay never seems to guest on much, if any Norton pograms and it might've been said before, but it appears that there is a beef between these two glory hole seekers, what's tha haps?