• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Prince Alan creating content at home note the much taller camera angle

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Instead of having pictures of his family like every well adjusted person in their 50s this fucking faggot has pictures of himself with retarded b-list celebrities while living with a male that he refers to as his "girlfriend". Jim is slowly but surely climbing on my list to be the most hated faggot from the O&A universe. I hope that blanket catches fire and kills him.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He literally pays a 6 foot tranny with a big dick to live with him. I kinda envy PrincessAlena b/c you get to live rent free in NYC, don't have to pay for a thing, all you have to do is throat fuck that little faggot once in a while. That's a good gig *mars voice*.

EDIT: Found some more 'evidence' that PrincessAlena REALLY does live with him. I was skeptical but one thing stuck out at me. Bear in mind back during the reddit days, when Jim was talking about his 20 year old "girlfriend", who happened to be 5'11", and from Norway, I was the one who pieced it together and posted about his GF being a very popular tranny chaturbate cam model. Back when I was doing the very important "research" for that I remember seeing lots of pics/video of Alena wearing cheetah everything. Shirts, robes, undies, the whole deal. Her profile page was filled with cheetah/leopard print like a fucking WHOAHHHHH!!

Anyway, flash forward to now and as I'm watching this unfunny video what do I see? What's that Jim?

oopsie doodles .jpg

Alan doesn't like cheetah print. HE LOVEEES IT!

And just for visual reference/proof we have these.

alena1.jpg

alena2.jpg

chaturbate_princessalena_transgender_05122015_s.jpg

Boy, does Jim have egg on his face, or is it cum!? and no, I AM NOT GAY!

I thought for sure this tranny killed herself but it turns out he was under our nose the entire time.

Attachments

• oopsie doodles .jpg
    oopsie doodles .jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Has he ever talked about who his girlfriend is, or is this all speculation based on the photos of him dining with Erik the Redcock? Does he still pay CSK to carry his suitcases for him on the road?
No he never really talks about it as an official thing but he has made hints in the past. We know he dated her, we know he's addicted to trannies and paying for whores, and we all a ton of circumstantial evidence. Alan is clearly living with him as seen in my post above.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Has he ever talked about who his girlfriend is, or is this all speculation based on the photos of him dining with Erik the Redcock? Does he still pay CSK to carry his suitcases for him on the road?
He mentioned it would be a medical miracle if she was pregnant. He mentioned he went to Europe with her in 2019 ( which is when he did the European tour with Prince Alan) and live he says he's trans relationship.

I think Kenny is still his tour manager in that he books hotels and flights but doesn't travel with him now

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Norton plugs into the Matrix to go to sleep. The apnea mask and machine, dual cooling mattress, and butt plug or vibrating egg. Imagine sleeping next to a guy who is locked in like a fighter pilot. And snores like a V8 engine on full blast. To quote Tony Soprano, "how many migs you shoot down this week?".

Also his apartment looks cheaply furnished and barren. The beds are just thrown on the floor. No wallpaper in his house just KISS posters and photos of him with celebrities. You have a multi-million dollar condo yet $7.35 worth of furniture. I had better decorations in my freshmen dorm room.

Finally he is clearly doing this as a test run to finally revealing his 'girlfriend'. He will make more videos, people will comment on them, eventually someone will say "who filmed it?". And the Worm will ultimately reveal that it was his girlfriend. Then at last, after another few months or a year, he will show the Viking Warrior Sodomite on camera or at some appearance. This is him slowly normalizing the fact that he is dating a man. The boiling frog in the pot of water but maybe the boiling fag in the puddle of something other than water but I can't figure out what liquid.

He bought it right before the market crashed. Apartments on the upper west side were $600-800,000 in 2006.

Hey, there's Ralph Sutton and Worm. The saddest article on the NY Post.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
NYC real estate is a terrible investment. Especially little dumpy 1br apartments.

2012: $635,000
2023: $740,000

Nice 1br/1.5ba, stupid.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He bought it right before the market crashed. Apartments on the upper west side were $600-800,000 in 2006.

Hey, there's Ralph Sutton and Worm. The saddest article on the NY Post.

That article was so douche chilling I might start an entire thread for it some time tomorrow and analyze every single world.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I expect Nana to do a desk slapping review of this video.

Why is Jimmy clicking his fingers so much?! Ah ha ha ha ha! Oh, Jimmy!
HAHA YEA MAN. JIMMY IS SO FUNNY! WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD IS HE KNOWS THE AUDIENCE IS IN ON THE JOKE AND WE ALL JUST KINDA GET IT MAN. IMAGINE IF YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO OUT ALL NIGHT WITH HIM??? YOUR VOICE WOULD NEVER RECOVER FROM LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD ALL THE TIME. WHAT A MANIAC!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No he never really talks about it as an official thing but he has made hints in the past. We know he dated her, we know he's addicted to trannies and paying for whores, and we all a ton of circumstantial evidence. Alan is clearly living with him as seen in my post above.
Nice detective work, Columbo.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
The more I go back and listen to the show, the more I’m convinced he was never funny in the first place tbfhwy.
Yep, he had us all fooled, or Opie did. The “Jim” character was merely another O&A bit, and the fact that it was a hit with the listeners for a while is more than anything a tribute to Opie’s radio and marketing skills. Nana’s hooting and hollering after every Worm line also helped perpetuate the charade.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yep, he had us all fooled, or Opie did. The “Jim” character was merely another O&A bit, and the fact that it was a hit with the listeners for a while is more than anything a tribute to Opie’s radio and marketing skills. Nana’s hooting and hollering after every Worm line also helped perpetuate the charade.
I have to give credit where it’s due though. The main reason I still listen to the old show is because of nana and some of the other comics.