• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Prince Alan creating content at home note the much taller camera angle

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton plugs into the Matrix to go to sleep. The apnea mask and machine, dual cooling mattress, and butt plug or vibrating egg. Imagine sleeping next to a guy who is locked in like a fighter pilot. And snores like a V8 engine on full blast. To quote Tony Soprano, "how many migs you shoot down this week?".

Also his apartment looks cheaply furnished and barren. The beds are just thrown on the floor. No wallpaper in his house just KISS posters and photos of him with celebrities. You have a multi-million dollar condo yet $7.35 worth of furniture. I had better decorations in my freshmen dorm room.

Finally he is clearly doing this as a test run to finally revealing his 'girlfriend'. He will make more videos, people will comment on them, eventually someone will say "who filmed it?". And the Worm will ultimately reveal that it was his girlfriend. Then at last, after another few months or a year, he will show the Viking Warrior Sodomite on camera or at some appearance. This is him slowly normalizing the fact that he is dating a man. The boiling frog in the pot of water but maybe the boiling fag in the puddle of something other than water but I can't figure out what liquid.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Norton plugs into the Matrix to go to sleep. The apnea mask and machine, dual cooling mattress, and butt plug or vibrating egg. Imagine sleeping next to a guy who is locked in like a fighter pilot. And snores like a V8 engine on full blast. To quote Tony Soprano, "how many migs you shoot down this week?".

Also his apartment looks cheaply furnished and barren. The beds are just thrown on the floor. No wallpaper in his house just KISS posters and photos of him with celebrities. You have a multi-million dollar condo yet $7.35 worth of furniture. I had better decorations in my freshmen dorm room.

Finally he is clearly doing this as a test run to finally revealing his 'girlfriend'. He will make more videos, people will comment on them, eventually someone will say "who filmed it?". And the Worm will ultimately reveal that it was his girlfriend. Then at last, after another few months or a year, he will show the Viking Warrior Sodomite on camera or at some appearance. This is him slowly normalizing the fact that he is dating a man. The boiling frog in the pot of water but maybe the boiling fag in the puddle of something other than water but I can't figure out what liquid.
It bugs me that he won’t just say he’s gay. It’s not like it would hurt his career.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What kind of fucking psycho has his house decorated with pictures of himself with celebrities.
It's like those serial killers that keep trophies of their kills. But faggier. Or hunters that keep dead deer and boars on their walls. When you go over to the house of the guy who hunts and he has dead stuffed turkeys or alligators mounted on every surface and you just nod and agree with how "cool" his lifestyle is. People go to Norton's house and comment how 'awesome' his photos with Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are. Yet inside their heads are disgusted beyond belief.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout

A lot of unmarried, touring comics have sparse apartments, because they are on the road all the time. I remember on Insomniac, Dave Attell gave us a glimpse at how he lives. His bed was a mattress on the floor like he's in the middle of a mafia war.

The Worm doesn't have that excuse since he works in the same city every morning. Maybe his place will start to look nicer now that he has something resembling a woman in his home. Or she'll steal anything of value and flee the country. Either way is fine.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Viking helmet didn't make a guest appearance. 1/10 would not watch again.

Based on the fact he said camera person and them, Princess is holding the camera.