• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jews losing their minds over Kanye

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hoo hoo

Sounds like stern is still scared of the scary black people he grew up with in Roosevelt. I wish West would have gone further into tearing stern who made a career exploiting mentally ill people and how he degraded women. Glad he said Stern is old news and nobody cares what he has to say.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The fact that you cannot criticize kikes at all without a backlash, is proof positive that Kanye has a point. If he said the same thing about Cristians or Muslims, you wouldn't hear shit (maybe a little blowback if it were Muslims).

A really good player in college football for the University of Michigan retweeted one of Kanye's tweets- his punishment? The whole team now has to go on a forced tour of a Holocaust museum-- you couldn't make this shit up.

cardwell

Forum Clout
Like this faggot was ever going to have him on his show

I wonder if Colbert banned Oliver Stone after this exchange (which might have been cut from the broadcast)

Soon enough, Stone, unable to convince Colbert or his audience that he was not Putin’s lackey, tried to shift the talk to Israel.

The source told Page Six they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone claimed, more or less, that “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia,” challenging Colbert: “Why don’t you ask me about that?” to which the ever-nimble host responded, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel.”

Stone was obviously pulling the old anti-Israel, leftist line about how AIPAC is controlling Washington (much the way the “Jews” control Hollywood) – and in his haste to save face apparently forgot the difference between contributing to political campaigns and hacking DNC computers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Like this faggot was ever going to have him on his show

Colbert having Kanye on would actually give him ratings. Instead Colbert has every democrat politician on and they’re all boring and dull. I heard clips of his interview with I think AOC on his show and it was like NPR, just a democrat rambling nonsense while Colbert nods his head.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
b3qxr11xz5y91.jpg