• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jews losing their minds over Kanye

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Again, Kanye is (((told))) to do this. That this is being discussed means (((they))) want to get ahead with the narrative, which is what I'd do too if I had to control 330 million shabbat goys and their perceptions.
So Ye is a martyr and sacrificing his business relationships and public perception/Goodwill, because the Jews are telling him to? Seems far fetched. How about the fact that a lot of niggas don't care for Jews, but they're a necessary evil if you are involved in entertainment and sports? So they're basically tolerated.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
4B6C8847-3DBF-42EA-8294-8FA0B8555B62.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right? It's exactly like the Norm joke on Weekend Update when Marlon Brando said Hollywood was run by Jews, and the Jews then making it snow in April in New York-

And then when Brando apologized, the joke was that Brando wad free to work in Hollywood again.
It drives me nuts they say “the Jews run Hollywood” is anti semetic and a slur you can’t say yet all the most powerful people in Hollywood for decades have last names ending in “stein” and “witz”