• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, there are now adult happy meals

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
evangelion-neon-genesis-evangelion-lilith-evangelion-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
This is all speculation but I think that whole Rick & Morty sauce thing fucked them up. Suddenly it became an internet meme to go to McDonalds and get Rick's special sauce that he bent the universe trying to obtain and someone decided they needed to be "hip".
I never understood the modern popularity of the Szechuan sauce. It was fucking terrible in the 90s. Rick & Morty is fag shit.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Fast food is gay. Eat enough of that soy-drenched shit and you’ll turn into a homo.
Some people are raised on it, if you can believe it. No judgement to Brothamen who were, or who carried their lunch in a cold patch bag, it's just shocking to someone who grew up on fairly simple homecooked food. I once gave a coworker a piece of leftover homemade pizza, and he picked off like half the toppings before he even took a bite. Artichoke hearts, black olives, red onion, mushrooms, everything that wasn't cheese and meat. I was more sad and hurt to see good food wasted than offended at his Sam Roberts palate.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Some people are raised on it, if you can believe it. No judgement to Brothamen who were, or who carried their lunch in a cold patch bag, it's just shocking to someone who grew up on fairly simple homecooked food. I once gave a coworker a piece of leftover homemade pizza, and he picked off like half the toppings before he even took a bite. Artichoke hearts, black olives, red onion, mushrooms, everything that wasn't cheese and meat. I was more sad and hurt to see good food wasted than offended at his Sam Roberts palate.
My best friend's parents were kind of losers when we were growing up and he almost exclusively eats fast food and I've never seen him drink anything but coffee and Dr. Pepper. He's actually a big athletic dude. He feeds his kid the same way because why learn to cook fuck all when you can just go get a burger.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I carried my lunch (which was a shitty bruised apple and peanut butter and jelly) in a big brown paper bag you get from the grocery store.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I never understood the modern popularity of the Szechuan sauce. It was fucking terrible in the 90s. Rick & Morty is fag shit.
I think that part of the bit was that it was shitty. It’s a le irony thing. I remember when that happened there were a lot redditors saying they should sue McDonald’s for false advertising.