• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, there are now adult happy meals

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
What the fuck happened to Ronald McDonald? They replaced him with a "Cactus Buddy." Just a little yellow faggot with too many eyes.
61a4303497742d68c5eaec11fff2796b~2.jpg

He's still around

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
McDonalds marketing has been weird for the past couple years. They don't want to add any new food to the menu, so they do this "Big Mac, fries, soda WITH A WEIRD EXCLUSIVE TOY FOR ADULTS" shit instead. This is all speculation but I think that whole Rick & Morty sauce thing fucked them up. Suddenly it became an internet meme to go to McDonalds and get Rick's special sauce that he bent the universe trying to obtain and someone decided they needed to be "hip".

That's why I love Taco Bell, they don't write some k-pop band a blank check to shill a new sauce, they wrap a burrito in a quesadilla and tell your fat ass to get over here and try it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I thought maybe this was something nice, specifically designed for retarded adults. Obviously it would be a bit gimmicky, but the intent wouldn’t be as inherently evil. It would just be the media’s fault for hyping it up as such. Nope. This is specifically designed for non retard adults, who love collecting toys. How do these faggots not feel embarrassed.

G

I really hope they're doing that in Canada too. I'd have to do some serious traveling to get Krispy Kreme anywhere and I am fucking gay for the original glazed ones.
They're fucking amazing. I haven't had one for about 10 years because I'm almost 40 now and the ol' metabolism ain't what it once was. I did a box of a dozen with a litre and a half of milk one time when I was 23 or whatever and woke up the next day with a flat stomach. That ship has sailed

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
They’ll write Pete Davidson one though

Eh, touche. Man they promoted that shit wayyyyyy too hard on reddit and got crazy backlash. Pete's finally getting the Amy Schumer treatment where normies realize nobody actually likes the celebrity so why is Hollywood pushing them so damn hard? At least Amy had fat white women fans for a minute.

I really think Ye is onto something that he's Hillary Clinton's secret boyfriend/fucktoy. Just the thought of him giving Hillary a deep dicking in the bedroom then making friendly small talk with Bill in the luxurious Clinton Study. "Hey Mister President, you catch that Chiefs game last night?" with his pants tent slowly deflating.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What am I five? The chinese have a lot of plastic to sell, I wonder why adults paying for toys is so "normal" now? Coincidence

We have one of those Lego aspies at work... He butted into a convo 2 guys were having about how hosting a sports post game is the easiest high earning job. "Um no the people who design Legos have the easiest job." He got loudly confrontational about it as autistics are wont to do.