• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus, there are now adult happy meals

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Fawk yeah!

0a4bc7745bc12bcd288df7d921bf7de8--funny-happy-xena-warrior-princess.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
None of this makes any fucking sense to me. McDonald's, the biggest fast food restaurant in the world is doing some cross-promotion with a "streetwear" brand that nobody in the world has heard of called Cactus Plant Flea Market. And there's the toys with the extra eyes. This is fucking stupid and gay and I don't get any of it. I demand answers.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They should instead be reporting about this much more interesting thing.
I really hope they're doing that in Canada too. I'd have to do some serious traveling to get Krispy Kreme anywhere and I am fucking gay for the original glazed ones.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember the cookie cutters that used to come with them. Am I a cranky old man, or were McDonald's toys better when I was a kid?
They were way better when we were kids. They'd be legit sweet toys that you'd bust out and play with. The last few times I've got happy meals for kids they came with some cardboard puzzle shit.