• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus he is still trying to get in on a viral moment he missed out on

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I actually hate that shit. It's a bunch of niggers who couldn't hack playing semi pro taking cheap shots at kids half their size and risking long term injuries like a faggots.
It is pretty terrible. They're really fucking crushing those kids. I played a lot of football and getting hit by someone way bigger than you can feel like getting hit by a fucking car. The pads don't help. A couple of those kids are definitely feeling some of those hits to this day. The one kid towards the beginning who got stiff-armed might as well have just taken a haymaker from a grown man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1703975973690.png

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Yup. Dead people is always a feel gooder for a fat asshole with autism. If you need more proof (than telling the father he should've aborted his kid) then here ya go, he's literally a pants shitting retard with no social skills.

Forum Clout
So many broken people whose entire existence revolves around being miserable on Twitter.

Go down the rabbit hole of anyone who interacts with Pat on Twitter. Their entire feed is being on Twitter 12+ hours a day, grousing about Trump, conservatives or Christians. That's their entire life.
This is true of everyone who spends all day tweeting, regardless of what they tweet about. Endless hysterical blubbering, pretending to be amused over daily memes, pretending to be outraged by daily "news stories", they're all the same. Anyone who spends more than a few minutes a day tweeting is indeed a broken, retarded shell of a human being who has far, far too much free time.