• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus he is still trying to get in on a viral moment he missed out on

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Then tries to act like he knows how billionaires should spend their money. Pat uses Amazon and uber as well as cloudflare and twitter. The same companies he tries to label as evil. He is their customer.

His hypocrisy around Twitter is the worst of those by far. He probably hates Elon just as much as Trump but he's hopelessly addicted to his platform. He tries to justify constantly using it as "not ceding ground to the enemy" but that's a hollow argument. He tried switching to other platforms and even advertises them in his Twitter bio but he won't actually be brave enough to close his Twitter account and switch to a competitor because he knows they're all irrelevant and he's addicted to the attention he gets from Xitter.

He probably weighs more than he should too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His hypocrisy around Twitter is the worst of those by far. He probably hates Elon just as much as Trump but he's hopelessly addicted to his platform. He tries to justify constantly using it as "not ceding ground to the enemy" but that's a hollow argument. He tried switching to other platforms and even advertises them in his Twitter bio but he won't actually be brave enough to close his Twitter account and switch to a competitor because he knows they're all irrelevant and he's addicted to the attention he gets from Xitter.

He probably weighs more than he should too.
Reminds of when he was anti vaccine before the election then was the biggest fan after Biden got elected.

Before the election:

By this post it would be until Aug 2021-Jan2022 until there was enough testing.

1703963154319.png

1703963483608.png

After the election:

1703963575918.png

1703963551017.png

1703963616584.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Reminds of when he was anti vaccine before the election then was the biggest fan after Biden got elected.

Before the election:

View attachment 173926

View attachment 173927

After the election:

View attachment 173929

View attachment 173928

View attachment 173930
Wow he should be thanking Trump for his vaccine and boosters!!!

On a more serious note, most people got the first 2 shots just to say they got it so their lives can continue and hopefully end Covid. Only the criminally insane got 1 booster, let alone 3 or 4 of em. My oncologist told me to just ignore the boosters. Nice science, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Wow he should be thanking Trump for his vaccine and boosters!!!

On a more serious note, most people got the first 2 shots just to say they got it so their lives can continue and hopefully end Covid. Only the criminally insane got 1 booster, let alone 3 or 4 of em. My oncologist told me to just ignore the boosters. Nice science, stupid.
I admit I got duped into the first 2 shots. Without it I couldnt even go into the hospital or visit my mother. Once they said it wears off in less than a year and we need boosters every 6months, I sad " Fuck this shit" those cocksuckers fooled me. I still have never had covid.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I admit I got duped into the first 2 shots. Without it I couldnt even go into the hospital or visit my mother. Once they said it wears off in less than a year and we need boosters every 6months, I sad " Fuck this shit" those cocksuckers fooled me. I still have never had covid.
Same here. Dad was dying and the hospital wouldn't let me in otherwise. Still covid free, still hating jews.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
That’s pretty much everyone even if they don’t admit it (celebrities etc). A lot of people didn’t want the vax but got the first 2 cuz they said that would help us get back to normal but once they started saying boosters every 6 months then people were like fuck that. The only people who continue to boost are the retarded twitter virtue signalers and I can’t wait until Rick’s heart explodes while he’s tweeting on the toilet.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Some say he makes that much because of the passed out incident lol. That’s a sick job tho what a lucky motherfucker. Nobody recognizes you so you’re never bothered like basketball players but you make a crazy amount of money for goofing off in a costume for 3 hours every few nights and get a ton of time off in the off season. Yea I’m sure he does all sorts of other events but it’s still a cushy ass job.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That’s pretty much everyone even if they don’t admit it (celebrities etc). A lot of people didn’t want the vax but got the first 2 cuz they said that would help us get back to normal but once they started saying boosters every 6 months then people were like fuck that. The only people who continue to boost are the retarded twitter virtue signalers and I can’t wait until Rick’s heart explodes while he’s tweeting on the toilet.
1703966002748.png
1703966022210.png

1703966065876.png

1703966168911.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Still trying....but this time in a Poll

View attachment 173894
It really pisses me off that he considers a sub imploding and killing rich people a feel-good story. He is so completely misaligned to the rest of humanity. Also he doesn’t know what self-immolation means but whatever.

Oh and he’s still going on with the fucking Pop Tart shit.
IMG_0317.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It really pisses me off that he considers a sub imploding and killing rich people a feel-good story. He is so completely misaligned to the rest of humanity. Also he doesn’t know what self-immolation means but whatever.

He loves humanity. As long a they are as poor or poorer than he is. He gets to decide who is considered " humanity".

1703968261115.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Before the election:

View attachment 173926

View attachment 173927

After the election:

View attachment 173929

View attachment 173928

View attachment 173930
and then that fat faggot had the balls to act like because biden had been elected but not taken office that wasn't a massive flip flop.