• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus he is still trying to get in on a viral moment he missed out on

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat was 12 hours late to the viral Pop Tart moment and he is still trying to leach off it days later.

Give it up Pat. Its not going to happen. Nobody gives a fuck about pop tarts anymore. You missed the moment by a day and the lame quips you posted werent funny and went nowhere.

1703950449073.png

1703950540746.png
1703950607986.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
There was a viral pop tart moment? How do you even come across this shit.
It was during one of those early college football bowl games that have shitty sponsors. So there was a " Pop Tarts Bowl". Pat didnt even watch it. He just saw that people were making jokes about the mascot during the game 12 hours prior. So pat though he could try to get in on the hype. By the time pat starting posting about it, it was old news and he missed the window of interest on twitter.

Here is the post he was envious of and thought he could could do better. Notice the difference in engagement.

1703953475523.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It was during one of those early college football bowl games that have shitty sponsors. So there was a " Pop Tarts Bowl". Pat didnt even watch it. He just saw that people were making jokes about the mascot during the game 12 hours prior. So pat though he could try to get in on the hype. By the time pat starting posting about it, it was old news and he missed the window of interest on twitter.

Here is the post he was envious of and thought he could could do better. Notice the difference in engagement.

View attachment 173887
Thanks, brotherman.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
There was a viral pop tart moment? How do you even come across this shit.
There are many people who live their entire lives online and know about every """viral""" meme and event. Back in the day paying attention to celebrities and their lives was a thing people did, but at least their excuse was the internet wasn't around and reading books is gay.

Forum Clout
What an agonizing and awful existence it must be to have your personal worth and enjoyment tied into social media. Usually when you talk about that it’s young kids who have a wealth of money from being influencers, but Pat doesn’t even have that. He had a brief blip of influence from a viral post that he let get to his head, and now he’s been chasing the dragon for years only to end up a complete and utter fool.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
What an agonizing and awful existence it must be to have your personal worth and enjoyment tied into social media. Usually when you talk about that it’s young kids who have a wealth of money from being influencers, but Pat doesn’t even have that. He had a brief blip of influence from a viral post that he let get to his head, and now he’s been chasing the dragon for years only to end up a complete and utter fool.
Even funnier is when he tries to talk money. When he has wasted what little he has on booze,food,and frivolous lawsuits. Then tries to act like he knows how billionaires should spend their money. Pat uses Amazon and uber as well as cloudflare and twitter. The same companies he tries to label as evil. He is their customer.

1703960952812.png