Jesus Christ.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/arianelange/john-kricfalusi-ren-stimpy-underage-sexual-abuse[/URL]

johnk.jpg

johnk2.jpg

[MEDIA=youtube]tcTAo2YweeU[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I knew it but never saw that picture with his girlfriend. She looks 10. How the fuck didn't someone beat the shit out of him?
You know what though? If you saw them in public you'd assume he's her father or older brother or something. Like, now I'm wondering how many times I saw some creepy situation and didn't think anything of it.

G

You know what though? If you saw them in public you'd assume he's her father or older brother or something. Like, now I'm wondering how many times I saw some creepy situation and didn't think anything of it.
Imagine that's your daughter and you see that photo with him sitting next to her with that smile. There'd be no season 2 of ren and stimpy (okay there would, since he got fired anyway).

[MEDIA=youtube]wZPuZ1sYiq0[/MEDIA]

Didn't know he talked about this again. I watched the howard stern segment when I was younger and was on john k's side because I liked ren and stimpy, but billy's right.

Your boss gets fired and you're supposed to quit too? Fucking homo.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I knew it but never saw that picture with his girlfriend. She looks 10. How the fuck didn't someone beat the shit out of him?
Guys like this aren't going to make out with her in public or draw attention. Same way a guy isn't going to take his mistress to a work function over his wife. Because word will get out pretty quickly. Most people just assumed it was some guy with his daughter. Had he been grabbing her ass in public and making out with her it would have drawn negative attention immediately.

That being said her parents are retarded. Same parents who would send their daughters to Roman Polanksi or whatever.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Oh you didn't know that shit? Yeah that Kricfalusi guy is a real piece of shit.
I was about to say this is public knowledge. His Wikipedia page says he “involuntarily retired from the industry due to accusations.” Here’s him trying to confront Billy West:

He’s promoting a new cartoon and he tells Howie, “oh yeah, and she’s underaged.” Fuck this dude, I hope fire & brimstone awaits him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Imagine that's your daughter and you see that photo with him sitting next to her with that smile. There'd be no season 2 of ren and stimpy (okay there would, since he got fired anyway).

Didn't know he talked about this again. I watched the howard stern segment when I was younger and was on john k's side because I liked ren and stimpy, but billy's right.

Your boss gets fired and you're supposed to quit too? Fucking homo.

Billy is such a nice fucking soul. Howard blindsided him with that interview. It’s funny because he never went back on the air after he left. “Hoo hoo, please work on the E Show for under scale :zrucyk7:
“I literally cannot do that because I’m in two unions.” “Why don’t you just try until someone notices, hoo hoo.” The only time he was ever on the air afterwards is Richard and Sal interview him at Comic Con and he has nothing but nice things to say about everyone but Ralph. He says in this podcast: “I’d never go back, I never look backwards.” Billy rules. His Marge Schott impressions alone are rib shattering.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain