• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jerry Springer Died

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Idk how much to believe it, but I remember him being interviewed on Opie w/ Jim Norton (yuck) or something and him saying he supposedly never knew what the topic of any given episode was, and he just went off of whatever was written on the cards he's was handed, and he'd just riff.

Haven't even so much as watched a rerun to speculate this, but he seemed like a bit of an interesting dude after hearing multiple interviews over the years. Please don't hesitate to attack me with his stories of being born in the London Underground while most of his family were killed by the Nazi's.

G

You're both right.

I'd honestly like for her to at least initiate some sort of apology and acknowledge it wasn't right for her to prioritize others over her own kid, because in the end I'm the one who will have to take care of her.
Even so much as a "I acknowledge that you were hurt by my actions and although I didn't do it intentionally I hear you" is sometimes enough, amirite? Instead they've got to be all defensive which is of course the mark of a clean conscience.

I'll be a faggot too so you're not on your own on this one, Artie.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I’ve been working in office settings for a long time and I remember one department years ago encouraged people to decorate their desks for the “winter holidays” (can’t say Christmas, no Jesus) for a big office contest with prizes and all and they actually called it “Pimp my Desk”

I couldn’t believe the irony, we can’t say “Christmas” because it’s offensive but the word “Pimp” is perfectly fine for a professional workplace.
During Christmas I actually make it a point to say “Merry Christmas” to people. It’s a for. Of protest for me (plus I do mean it)

What really kills me is that my kids’ school do “Winter Break” and then “Spring Break” (which happens to bell line up perfectly with Easter) but we also get days off for Yom Kippur and Eid.

We literally don’t get Christian holidays but we get Jewish and Muslim. It sounds like a nit pick but it’s fucking huge. Can you imagine going to a Muslim country and they call “Ramadan” something like “Days of Fasting” but then specifically celebrating “Good Friday”?

Makes no fucking sense. Americans are cucked.

G

During Christmas I actually make it a point to say “Merry Christmas” to people. It’s a for. Of protest for me (plus I do mean it)

What really kills me is that my kids’ school do “Winter Break” and then “Spring Break” (which happens to bell line up perfectly with Easter) but we also get days off for Yom Kippur and Eid.

We literally don’t get Christian holidays but we get Jewish and Muslim. It sounds like a nit pick but it’s fucking huge. Can you imagine going to a Muslim country and they call “Ramadan” something like “Days of Fasting” but then specifically celebrating “Good Friday”?

Makes no fucking sense. Americans are cucked.
If you're not being persecuted can you truly be called a Christian?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
If you're not being persecuted can you truly be called a Christian?
I’d actually say if you’re not fighting back can you truly be called a Christian.

I met some Coptic Christians from Egypt a few years ago when I was a non-believe. They said that Muslims would occasionally invade a church and slaughter Christians.

I did not believe at the time but I insta you respected them much more than any Americans. It’s easy to be Christian when you’re not risking your life because of it daily.

American Christians are mostly very weak. It’s frustrating.

Forum Clout
Groomia next to 5'10 Jerry Springer.

1684778768768.png

G

I’d actually say if you’re not fighting back can you truly be called a Christian.

I met some Coptic Christians from Egypt a few years ago when I was a non-believe. They said that Muslims would occasionally invade a church and slaughter Christians.

I did not believe at the time but I insta you respected them much more than any Americans. It’s easy to be Christian when you’re not risking your life because of it daily.

American Christians are mostly very weak. It’s frustrating.
Did they tell you what they do to Copts who convert to Islam?
(kidnap them and kill them...especially girls, because Copts tend to be pussies). Look up "Honor Killing + Christian Middle Easterners".

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Did they tell you what they do to Copts who convert to Islam?
(kidnap them and kill them...especially girls, because Copts tend to be pussies). Look up "Honor Killing + Christian Middle Easterners".
I don't want to look that up. I think it would enrage me.

Interesting that Copts are pussies -- maybe they don't fight back but my understanding is that most of them won't change their beliefs so quickly. In contrast, I think many Americans, if put to the sword once their church was invaded, would cave and cower instantly.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I also get mad reading through this thread because I can tell when I'm on my phone versus being on a computer. I make so many more typos on the phone. I read this and think I'm as retarded as Joe.