• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jerry Springer Died

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Maury was way more subversive...Maury normalized paternity tests and: You are NOT the daddy. Video cuts to guy (usually Black) doing festive, celebratory somersaults. Only someone who hates the society he lives in would make a show like that. Because of Maury, infidelity and illegitimacy became like a sneeze, a joke.

EDIT: The sanctimonious monologues at the end of Jerry Springer, was as Talmudic as the warning labels on cigarette packs.
I know I sound like Nana but one of the worst aspects of our society is how the phrases “baby momma / baby daddy” became common and accepted. Similar to how “pimp” became common to mean upgraded. We’re fucked.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I know I sound like Nana but one of the worst aspects of our society is how the phrases “baby momma / baby daddy” became common and accepted. Similar to how “pimp” became common to mean upgraded. We’re fucked.
I never in my life thought I would be a pearl clutcher. But this is absolutely correct.

I remember watching "The Man Show," which I really liked in the late 90s/early oughts, but for some reason they saddled Adam and Jimmy with real pimps in one episode to live the pimp life and I was like, "WTF is this?" Going from comedy for guys to promoting savagery and actual misogyny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I never in my life thought I would be a pearl clutcher. But this is absolutely correct.

I remember watching "The Man Show," which I really liked in the late 90s/early oughts, but for some reason they saddled Adam and Jimmy with real pimps in one episode to live the pimp life and I was like, "WTF is this?" Going from comedy for guys to promoting savagery and actual misogyny.
I’ve been working in office settings for a long time and I remember one department years ago encouraged people to decorate their desks for the “winter holidays” (can’t say Christmas, no Jesus) for a big office contest with prizes and all and they actually called it “Pimp my Desk”

I couldn’t believe the irony, we can’t say “Christmas” because it’s offensive but the word “Pimp” is perfectly fine for a professional workplace.

G

Show will always remind me of how much I was neglected as a kid. I would every so often pretend to be sick to have a day off of school to actually spend time with my mom who worked everyday from 3-11, so basically the moment I got out of school.

All she would do is watch Jerry and other trash morning TV that was on as she sat on the phone talking to her friend. Next thing you'd know it was 2:45 and she'd be heading to work, with the same friend she was always on the phone with. I would get so upset lol.

Maybe a month after I graduated High School my mom switched her work schedule to a morning schedule all of a sudden.
Shit man, I'm genuinely sorry about that. One of the few times I haven't been tempted to crack a joke or ask if she's hot or something, no bs.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Shit man, I'm genuinely sorry about that. One of the few times I haven't been tempted to crack a joke or ask if she's hot or something, no bs.
Yeah it made me sad growing up feeling like my mom was just a roommate of mine instead of a mom. It definitely soured our relationship as now 20+ years later she now wants to attempt to communicate with me when that train has completely left the station. I have nothing to ever talk about with her and it's fucking sad man.

It's not like the early signs weren't there. I specifically remember whining about her always prioritizing her friend and her friends daughters over her own son. She would get defensive even back then. Defensive against an 8 year old who wasn't wrong in being upset.

Lol I'm such a faggot.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Yeah it made me sad growing up feeling like my mom was just a roommate of mine instead of a mom. It definitely soured our relationship as now 20+ years later she now wants to attempt to communicate with me when that train has completely left the station. I have nothing to ever talk about with her and it's fucking sad man.

It's not like the early signs weren't there. I specifically remember whining about her always prioritizing her friend and her friends daughters over her own son. She would get defensive even back then. Defensive against an 8 year old who wasn't wrong in being upset.

Lol I'm such a faggot.
None of my business, but you should try to make things right with her... Don't sit there wondering what might have been after she's dead. Guilt isn't worth it, at the very least you can tell yourself you tried...

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
The Jerry Springer Show may epitomise the moral decline of the western world more than any other television program. It was a subversive show that celebrated debauchery and degeneracy, helping to normalise puerile entertainment and shameless behaviour.

He took almost exclusivity deracinated white, working class people and encouraged them to humiliate themselves for the entertainment of others. He was the smug Jewish ringmaster showcasing the latest batch of white reprobates produced by a spirituality decaying society.

I guess what I'm saying is, I didn't care for him much.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The fuck are you talking about? She's the one with the problem, what would he have to feel guilty about?
And when she's dead, he'll still be alive on the Earth. It won't mean anything to her, but it will still mean something to him.

tenor.gif

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The fuck are you talking about? She's the one with the problem, what would he have to feel guilty about?
And when she's dead, he'll still be alive on the Earth. It won't mean anything to her, but it will still mean something to him.

tenor.gif
You're both right.

I'd honestly like for her to at least initiate some sort of apology and acknowledge it wasn't right for her to prioritize others over her own kid, because in the end I'm the one who will have to take care of her.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Him, Maury and Jenny Jones were staples of my childhood. Remember watching them anytime I was home sick or any other day we had no school. Tbh taught me more about life than any teachers I had. Rip
Don't forget Steve Wilkos