• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jerry Springer Died

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230427_092819_Chrome.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Jerry was a true innovator and a legend. In a genre saturated with people pretending to care about freaks for 10 minute segments to get lonely house wives to cry, Jerry stood back and just let you enjoy the freak show, wrapping it up with a hastily pre written monologue. He paved the way, not only for commentary and reality television, but for the likes of Tom Green and Eric Andre who would take the "genuinely uninterested host" to a whole new level. He pioneered a weird way presenting sleaze and he has provided more entertainment to me and my family than I would care to admit. Take care of yourselves, and eachother.

(this is the first one in a while that even hurts a little)

G

Maury was way more subversive...Maury normalized paternity tests and: You are NOT the daddy. Video cuts to guy (usually Black) doing festive, celebratory somersaults. Only someone who hates the society he lives in would make a show like that. Because of Maury, infidelity and illegitimacy became like a sneeze, a joke.

EDIT: The sanctimonious monologues at the end of Jerry Springer, was as Talmudic as the warning labels on cigarette packs.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Created a Trash TV show that was obviously scripted for pure entertainment which was later used by Vince Russo to write the Attitude Era.

Exploited trashy people regardless of race, sexuality, and midget status.

Paid a hooker with a personal check because he expected a level of professionalism.

I always liked Maury better but RIP

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Show will always remind me of how much I was neglected as a kid. I would every so often pretend to be sick to have a day off of school to actually spend time with my mom who worked everyday from 3-11, so basically the moment I got out of school.

All she would do is watch Jerry and other trash morning TV that was on as she sat on the phone talking to her friend. Next thing you'd know it was 2:45 and she'd be heading to work, with the same friend she was always on the phone with. I would get so upset lol.

Maybe a month after I graduated High School my mom switched her work schedule to a morning schedule all of a sudden.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Maury was way more subversive...Maury normalized paternity tests and: You are NOT the daddy. Video cuts to guy (usually Black) doing festive, celebratory somersaults. Only someone who hates the society he lives in would make a show like that. Because of Maury, infidelity and illegitimacy became like a sneeze, a joke.
The You are not the Father dance is the only consistently funny thing on TV anymore. I have a hard time blaming Maury for hating our society because I’m not much of a fan of it anymore either.

And let’s stop pretending that marriage is a legitimate institution amongst the majority of US-born Americans anymore. It morphed from a holy ceremony into an extremely expensive Princess for a Day make a wish event.

From what I can tell, immigrants still appear to take it seriously, and are fairly based about it to boot.

I’m a big fan of your traditional worldview.

G

Show will always remind me of how much I was neglected as a kid. I would every so often pretend to be sick to have a day off of school to actually spend time with my mom who worked everyday from 3-11, so basically the moment I got out of school.

All she would do is watch Jerry and other trash morning TV that was on as she sat on the phone talking to her friend. Next thing you'd know it was 2:45 and she'd be heading to work, with the same friend she was always on the phone with. I would get so upset lol.

Maybe a month after I graduated High School my mom switched her work schedule to a morning schedule all of a sudden.
[MEDIA=youtube]GtkST5-ZFHw[/MEDIA]