• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna worships Satan and idolises Saddam Hussein.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I find it pathetic that you say shit like "I command respect naturally", on a messageboard, and all these faggot other posters agree with it.

Yes you do sir! Can I generate more AI pictures of fat Jenna for your approval? You command respect wherever you post on the internet, sir!
Whats vagina taste like?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Whats vagina taste like?

It tastes like vagina. What does gasoline smell like? It can smell fishy when it gets ripe, but it doesn't taste like anything else on the planet. What response were you looking for, some high school "it tastes like red Starburst" lie?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It tastes like vagina. What does gasoline smell like? It can smell fishy when it gets ripe, but it doesn't taste like anything else on the planet. What response were you looking for, some high school "it tastes like red Starburst" lie?
1674948401788486.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You've been @NoBacon the entire time since June 2021? And accrued 8600 posts without me recognizing you until maybe 3 months ago?

He’s been here forever, definitely was around before β€˜21.

At some point back in time, maybe 2020?he used to post completely incomprehensible nonsense while on drugs. It’s how I first noticed him. It would just be random letters and shit.

His avatar was some weird image of Nana’s head on an ostrich or velociraptor or some shit viewed in side profile.

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He’s been here forever, definitely was around before β€˜21.

At some point back in time, maybe 2020?he used to post completely incomprehensible nonsense while on drugs. It’s how I first noticed him. It would just be random letters and shit.

His avatar was some weird image of Nana’s head on an ostrich or velociraptor or some shit viewed in side profile.
Shit I remember him, when he wasn't making drug posts he used to post about how this place is shit and everyone is shit etc. Guess he never stop being annoying

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I was hoping you'd say something like "pennies" or "a battery." Did you actually ever hear someone say that about red starburst? Thats very specific. I do wish vagina tasted like that. I was at a buddies house once, hanging out with him and his roommate. His roommate was an obvious virgin, he was going on and on about women. So I coldly asked him "Mike, have you ever eaten pussy"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, well, if she ever asked I would obviously try!"