• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@jenna worships Satan and idolises Saddam Hussein.

G

So why are you generating AI images to simp for a kiwi fag weirdo that never belonged? Here ya go buddy, please uprib!

Anyway, let's get back to making fun of Jenna's rap. We all have to walk on Greggshells around NoBacon, so when the thin-skinned King of the DMs gets hurt fee-fees, change the subject to Jenna's rap and make him happy again!
Am I simping for you now?

OIG.ZGoDkgh53qUMh2pB7MVD

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
If you can't accept the hilarity behind your jenna ortega fandom, or your freestyle...its standalone hilarity, and not from a desire to 'get ribs' from people, you might be a Covert narcissist along with everything else, lol. Imagine thinking Im doing it to seek ribs? You have learned nothing about who or what I am (I dont do shit to win brownie points ever or win over cliques, especially cliques I find pathetic or pitiful).

I'm funny, this place is not.

Yeah, an AI image of a fat person wearing a "I <3 Jenna Ortega" shirt is complex comedic brilliance and not a simp attempt to get ribs from NoBacon and the other "flying monkeys".

G

Yeah, an AI image of a fat person wearing a "I <3 Jenna Ortega" shirt is complex comedic brilliance and not a simp attempt to get ribs from NoBacon and the other "flying monkeys".
I didnt tell it to make it fat, or wearing a hospital gown.

My literal prompt was: Leon Kompowsky (get it? because of your voice) from the Simpsons, in Simpsons animation style...but wearing "I love Jenna Ortega" t shirt with Jenna Ortega's face on the t-shirt

That bing gave that result from that, is hilarious.

Jenna

Forum Clout
It’s because it’s funny how much it annoys you, in reality I’m not in any chats now because they all dislike me. You’re just blinded by your terminal contrarian ignorance.

Everyone dislikes you privately but walks on Greggshells publicly. Sure. We'll all pretend you're a badass lonewolf and not a power-hungry PTA mom. Anyway, back to Jenna's rap.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Everyone dislikes you privately but walks on Greggshells publicly. Sure. We'll all pretend you're a badass lonewolf and not a power-hungry PTA mom. Anyway, back to Jenna's rap.

Some of us command respect naturally. Others are you.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I’m 5”9 and I don’t care if people consider that short, it’s average imo but it doesn’t upset me to be called a manlet.

Also your BMI is "overweight" but other posters claim on your behalf that you're super buff and muscular so calling you fat isn't allowed.

You know who else needs his internet friends to reassure him he's not fat, and the haters are wrong?

Jenna

Forum Clout
Some of us command respect naturally. Others are you.

I find it pathetic that you say shit like "I command respect naturally", on a messageboard, and all these faggot other posters agree with it.

Yes you do sir! Can I generate more AI pictures of fat Jenna for your approval? You command respect wherever you post on the internet, sir!