• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA Apostlegate 5 Live Stream

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
yea I texted him the image of pats twitter posts and he called back asking for patrick. maybe he thought I was JDA, I think he's panicked. I think he's probably talking to Pat trying to figure out how screwed he is.

And Pat does not give a fuck if they have to shut down because his actions as long as he has his precious @stealthygeek. Fucking FATthetic fag.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Thank you for watching and thanks for sharing all this epic hilarity with us. We love to laugh and have fun, something the mainstream industry doesn't do.

Really appreciate Dan's help in getting all the info on this stuff plus the cheers song and all the other fun bits. It's really been a joy.

Next week I guess I'll do Strictly Stalking. lol
It'll be odd going back to a time when he was arguably less unhinged. Pre lawsuit, I don't even think we were criminal cyber terrorists back then. Just stalkers.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
He started calling us cyberstalkers way before that, immediately after meeting up with Scary Carrie actually. I believe he was told to, or encouraged to, start framing us this way to communicate with law enforcement and with an eye towards an eventual legal action. Stop calling them trolls and start calling it cyberstalking since there's laws against that.
It'll be odd going back to a time when he was arguably less unhinged. Pre lawsuit, I don't even think we were criminal cyber terrorists back then. Just stalkers.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He started calling us cyberstalkers way before that, immediately after meeting up with Scary Carrie actually. I believe he was told to, or encouraged to, start framing us this way to communicate with law enforcement and with an eye towards an eventual legal action. Stop calling them trolls and start calling it cyberstalking since there's laws against that.
Right but I'm talking about terrorism accusations. Literally 9/11