• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA Apostlegate 5 Live Stream

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The bar owner is going to call pat and pat is going to point to here but it has nothing to do with getting trolled. It has to do with his bar handing over someones personal information. Two separate piles of shit.
yea I texted him the image of pats twitter posts and he called back asking for patrick. maybe he thought I was JDA, I think he's panicked. I think he's probably talking to Pat trying to figure out how screwed he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
yea I texted him the image of pats twitter posts and he called back asking for patrick. maybe he thought I was JDA, I think he's panicked. I think he's probably talking to Pat trying to figure out how screwed he is.
I hope pat still has some money for another attorney because it sounds like that bar owner might have a bone to pick with him and pats own actions.

Forum Clout
Been a fan of EVS and JDA for years. Regularly check Bounding Into Comics and watch Quartering here and there.

It's crazy how this has all gone big finally with these folks.
Thank you for watching and thanks for sharing all this epic hilarity with us. We love to laugh and have fun, something the mainstream industry doesn't do.

Really appreciate Dan's help in getting all the info on this stuff plus the cheers song and all the other fun bits. It's really been a joy.

Next week I guess I'll do Strictly Stalking. lol

Forum Clout
Thank you for watching and thanks for sharing all this epic hilarity with us. We love to laugh and have fun, something the mainstream industry doesn't do.

Really appreciate Dan's help in getting all the info on this stuff plus the cheers song and all the other fun bits. It's really been a joy.

Next week I guess I'll do Strictly Stalking. lol
Strictly Stalking is a great prologue. It has Fat at his most obnoxious; playing the victim, painting himself in only positive lights and full of wayyyyyy too much confidence. "We're coming for you!"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Strictly Stalking is a great prologue. It has Fat at his most obnoxious; playing the victim, painting himself in only positive lights and full of wayyyyyy too much confidence. "We're coming for you!"
It does bring it full circle. Watching Strictly Stalking is a lot funnier when you know how it really plays out and you can see through his sensationalism.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Covering Strictly Stalking is a must if not just to laugh at his stupid shirt and face:

qc78l0.png