• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA and his forray into thee hive of pests

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
What I miss? More infighting faggotry? Still just here for the loffs...
M-Subway-Thread-0.png

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
He’s a good egg. No clue why all you faggots get so territorial and jealous. I mean I understand why Bam does, but that’s kinda what she’s supposed to do, no?
because of responses like yours and it's fun to fuck with people
"leave jda alone"
why? he's an sfwa wannabe, got rejected then pretended to hate them the whole time, and apparently is making some fag manga about a schoolgirl
just ride the waves, brothaman

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Wut. You're going after his kid? That's uncalled for, my dear. Jon's spreading the virus and you gotta body him like that? Boo.
i did no such thing. i'm commiserating with him. i can't imagine how fat i would get if one of my kids wasn't well. have you seen vanessa bryant lately?
couldn't care less about his gay youtube stream and who's watching it.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
The guy has yet to make me laugh, and that's kind of our whole shit. Oh, he said "faggot?" Oh, him and some dyke laugh at Patrick's stupidity? Okay. So does everyone else. Say something funny.
I gotta admit I had to tap out after they played Josiah 5 and Jon called into Hooligan's.
I was all riled up at the edge of my seat because I LOVE prank calls.

Turns out he just pretended to be a reporter to ask them about giving out the atalker ID.
It's like he took Josiah's bit and just showed the boring research parts, without the glorious payoff of actually rubbing it into Patty's face.

Very Kiwifarm-esque and gay.

I gave his padkeest a couple of chances but I have to put it on the pay-no-mind list.
People who are on Discord should be gassed.