• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA and his forray into thee hive of pests

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
Nice hairline

BD95A1E2-9CA2-4FA8-AC15-AB1955F81AF5.jpeg

they say vertical lines are slimming

3AB35DA5-2586-4AD2-A34B-DCDEB04F1B56.jpeg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
When it comes to Pat, JDA has the inside skinny.

danny-devito-la-confidential | Top 10 Films

Mind you, Nadallski got him suspended from Twitter, and theresmoreski because he got him suspended twice more.

So, big shoes to fill.

And not with refried beans and salsa, please.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The Cumias heel turns 👠 we have done have all been for a reason. Reddit mod mentality. Stealing content. Attempting to make money off forum content while being named Emily.

I noticed ol jonnyboy cleared the spitnigger hurtle when he was sharp about crediting Robert Mewler yesterday
I'm glad you brought that up. I've been fawkin' brooding but didn't want to say anything lest I was overreacting. I'll say my peace now in that other thread.

G

Will be interesting to see what happens after he does the strictly stalking stream next week and the Rick content dries up.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Pedophile, manlet, failed author, weird giant wife that will definitely leave him, cringe inducing youtuber, pop culture obsessed npc, ugly chink friend that won't even show her face on his own podcast, spends his time obsessing and ripping on other authors who are just marginally more terrible at writing books than he is, complete attention whore. Does he not think the pests will turn? Pests always turn.....such is our hope
You forgot something:

*makes way to many videos about liberals, when all his fans really want is comic book vids and Patrick S Tomlinson A-Logging.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
He’s a good egg. No clue why all you faggots get so territorial and jealous. I mean I understand why Bam does, but that’s kinda what she’s supposed to do, no?
I am a bit special though. After testify died, it's just boring when he's not talking about fatty patty.