• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JDA and his forray into thee hive of pests

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Pedophile, manlet, failed author, weird giant wife that will definitely leave him, cringe inducing youtuber, pop culture obsessed npc, ugly chink friend that won't even show her face on his own podcast, spends his time obsessing and ripping on other authors who are just marginally more terrible at writing books than he is, complete attention whore. Does he not think the pests will turn? Pests always turn.....such is our hope

G

Look, the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

This kids shown some heart and hustle in a short amount of time here. I won't deny the books are probably gay and he will bring this place to the attention of alot of fags...but it's good to have a real Sci Fi person (atleast much more respected than Pat) in our ranks. You know it makes pig squeal.

This place could easily turn on him one day though, I hope he knows who he's playing rub a dick with here...

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I like him, but his non-Patrick stuff is just... yeesh. I don't even mind the shilling of his books, but before Part 5 he talked about tennis and then went on a Jim Norton-esque rant about eating healthy.

The worst is the feuds he has with other alt-right youtubers. Dan tried to get them to pitch us this Liam guy and it was like "he lied and humiliated himself and now we make fun of him". Okay? Also calling the Quartering "The Quarter Pounder" is not the nuclear explosion of hilarity that Jon thinks it is.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
lol what? since when does this place have goals? the goal is to have a loff and insult each others shirts
Yeah, whatever agendas some people have here, idgaf and I assume neither do most. Will I laugh if Pat or the SFWA are destroyed? Of course, I'll take great joy in it. Do I otherwise give a fuck? Not in the least, Rick could live forever as a millionaire or die tomorrow penniless and it would have the same net effect on my life. This is all sport fucking.