• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jason "nigger lover" Sanford

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
What's this guy's deal?
Do you think I could get him to be my sugar daddy?

297a0051ba6c5ed0645c193d25ddee43.jpg

55365bd0a59002445d2e9fbf69d8d53b.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

He's literally just the white Oghenechovwe when it comes to his career. He fancies himself an editor and has written literally one book. Everything else is "short story in this magazine which I nominate for thousands of awards".

The one book he's written? Plague birds. An amazon review writes:

You’ll notice two differences between my synopsis and the publisher’s: mine reads like a fantasy novel and is littered with furry terminology. This is, in my opinion, a more honest take on the story. Plague Birds isn’t science fiction; it’s a fantasy story set in a furry-themed post-apocalyptic earth. You’ve been warned.

And if the story isn’t cringy enough to turn you away, the writing will be. I noticed typos, awkward sentences, and clunky paragraphs full of unnecessary details and repetitive language. Frankly, the fact that this novel was nominated for a nebula lowers the award’s esteem in my eyes.

While goodreads is even meaner...

Plague Birds is a bare skeleton of a story. It lacks the muscles of vivid characters, the skin of meaningful dialogue, and the clothing of significant stakes. It feels like a television season pitch in book form. Anything beyond "what happens" is an afterthought - characters, dialogue, and dramatic tension are all absent.

TECHNICAL
On technical merit, Plague Birds is one of the worst books that I've ever read. It is poorly written, poorly edited, and even poorly proofread. (Naming a character Tufte/Tuft didn't do the proofreader any favors, admittedly.)

Two other goodreads reviews for the pile

I wish I could give this book negative stars. Probably the worst book I've had the displeasure of reading. I seriously don't know how it got so many good reviews.

I spite-read to 96% and just put it down. So, so very bad. Grammatical errors, convoluted plot lines, and a non-sensical, disorganized, brutally violent for no reason world. Wooden, unbelievable dialogue. Cannibalistic monks (why???). AI forests, cities and libraries whose technology is so advanced and so poorly defined that it may as well be magic but less fun. Lots of potentially cool ideas but none of them were developed coherently. Oh, and all the people are human-animal hybrids and that's what caused the apocalypse? Why? SCIENCE!

I hated this book. I cannot believe that it was nominated for a Nebula and the fact that it was makes me question the whole organization. It was so poorly written and edited that I would have sworn that it was self-published.

It's weird for Jason & Oghenechovwe, like their celebrity in the world of authors is far more important than the shit they actually write. Exact same "I'm not here to write books, I'm here to collect awards and be praised" energy.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

He's literally just the white Oghenechovwe when it comes to his career. He fancies himself an editor and has written literally one book. Everything else is "short story in this magazine which I nominate for thousands of awards".

The one book he's written? Plague birds. An amazon review writes:

While goodreads is even meaner...

Two other goodreads reviews for the pile

It's weird for Jason & Oghenechovwe, like their celebrity in the world of authors is far more important than the shit they actually write. Exact same "I'm not here to write books, I'm here to collect awards and be praised" energy.
I see Jason also has a cabal of terrorist cyberstalkers leaving felonious fake reviews on all of his books.