• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Live Discussion Thread

G

They’re gonna rob Tommy aren’t they?
Thought for sure they would I had it 68-63 after 7, the knockdown if you go 10-8 made it 76-73, but Fury won that last round minus the KD, which was really a slip backing out from JP's jab so I'd have made that a 10-10 round and scored it 78-73 worst case 10-9 Paul in the 8th makes it 77-73 if you believe that KD was more than a slip.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Fury is probably the worst professional boxer in the division, but he's still a professional. He shouldn't have gotten hit at all. He's crying. This is surreal.

The commentators kept saying 50-50, I thought it was 6-2 Fury. He should be ashamed. If he doesn't KO him in the rematch he should retire.

He’s reportedly made 3mil from this, he’ll make more in the rematch.

Probably gonna get 10 mil from this foolishness. Can’t fault the guy at all.

I’d take it, call it a day and then make money on Instagram with those good looks.

G

Fury is probably the worst professional boxer in the division, but he's still a professional. He shouldn't have gotten hit at all. He's crying. This is surreal.

The commentators kept saying 50-50, I thought it was 6-2 Fury. He should be ashamed. If he doesn't KO him in the rematch he should retire.
I had it 7-1, Fury beat him up.

Forum Clout
It'll be a good day 5 batting track but I can see NZ batting out the day if it stays like this and with Broad and Stokes pulling up with injuries. Weather could be a issue getting a result if theres a big chase too.
Still the 1st session, and all it takes is one brain fade. Root needs to bowl more. I still think NZ doesn’t bat out the day. And this new England side can chase 250 in a session and a half. Yes, the pitch will be fucked, but the kiwis aren’t playing their spinner street shitters. Still interesting though.

G

Overall the fight was very gay. Unless Jake wins in the rematch he's done
I disagree, he's good enough to beat fading pros and midwest circuit tomato cans. I'd love to see a 268 lb Jake Paul at 43-26-3 being starched by a 10 and 0 upcoming stud. His brain all damaged all the money gone, punch drunk and a "name" for prospects to eat up for 2500 buck purses. Then a doc, called "You wanted to be a contender" about him after he gets shot by Logan breaking into his house to steal stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteRose

Forum Clout
it was an okay fight. started off with a lot of holding but they boxed for a mjaority of it. just alittle bit better than what you would see on friday night fights. mid card fighters.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I disagree, he's good enough to beat fading pros and midwest circuit tomato cans. I'd love to see a 268 lb Jake Paul at 43-26-3 being starched by a 10 and 0 upcoming stud. His brain all damaged all the money gone, punch drunk and a "name" for prospects to eat up for 2500 buck purses. Then a doc, called "You wanted to be a contender" about him after he gets shot by Logan breaking into his house to steal stuff.
You're not wrong, but I think that's the main criticism about him at this point is that all he does is fight fading pros. This was his first "real" fight and he got wrecked. I'm not saying he's done, but this should be a wake up call for him to step it up or gtfo.

G

it was an okay fight. started off with a lot of holding but they boxed for a mjaority of it. just alittle bit better than what you would see on friday night fights. mid card fighters.
The ref sucked too, let them fight.
this is Ike a fucking David Lynch film

The characters are all gaslighting the audience, telling me I just saw something that didn't happen. Telling me the strikes stats don't matter. Telling me that this was 50-50. Why did they give Fury a belt? Is this a dream.
Hush stlaker the "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" is a paragon of civil rights as well.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Honest question, is there one person in this thread who isn’t an NFL fan? Seems like the same white trash “we won” crowd.