• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Live Discussion Thread

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I love seeing Chisora there acting as some kind of butler for no apparent reason, he’d turn up for the opening of an envelope, he’s everywhere.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
They both blew their wads in the first couple rounds now theyre clinching every 10 seconds and waiting for the ref to break it up. Fuckin amateur hour from both of these faggots, this is just sad. I’m giving it one more round and then I’m going to go get drunk and play call of duty

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. Leach, Jimmy and Broad likely to get it done by end of play today.

Can the Ozzies draw or even win a single match in street shitter land?

WWAW the ECB and ACB cowtowing (lol) to the BCCI and allotting 4 fawkin months of the calendar year to do a circus act for street shitters?
Ohh cool a cricket watching thread. I had no idea anyone else here watched this fucking sport. I'm getting drunk and watching it on crichd.tv. Bit slow with the wickets today though

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Look at all those fucking towelheads in the ring, they should have blown up the building, or flown some planes into it.
Or at the very least they could have let some Israeli Jews rig the building with explosives and then allowed themselves to be blamed for it

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Agreed

It’s embarrassing how much Tommy is crying and celebrating.
He punches like a fucking woman, so I'm not surprised he's crying like one too.

I don't even know who this guy is, and i have no desire to find out.

Just started watching the stream for shits and giggles, I don't know any of the backstory, luckily.