• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury Live Discussion Thread

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I’ve got 200 bones on Fury by KO.

To me, it looks like one of those rare times the bookies are wrong and are giving great odds for the real firm favorite. Tommy is a pro boxer and Jake isn’t (he’s a good amateur)

Though I don’t know shit and it’s just reckless gambling.
Look at the records of the guy Fury has fought. He's a pro boxer but only because his brother is a star. He's a name due to that and doing a reality tv show. It's a farce

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Look at the records of the guy Fury has fought. He's a pro boxer but only because his brother is a star. He's a name due to that and doing a reality tv show. It's a farce

Every pro in history has the same tin cans 8 fights in. By all accounts Tommy spars high level pros often and has trained half his life. Those tin cans get paid to lose and they’ve taken thousands of beatings and rarely get knocked out, they have granite chins and are paid to give novices rounds.

Jake is good and hits very hard but he’s fought old men, when Anderson and Woodley put it on him he looked vulnerable but they rarely did, Tommy is quick and prolific and will relentlessly. It’s where we see if Jake can go pro for real or not.

I don’t mind either outcome but 9/2 on a fury KO shouldn’t be turned down imo.

Forum Clout
I shant be watching. Two novices mugging off some uninterested Arabs and ppv mugs? Nan. New Zealand v England test match for me.
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. Leach, Jimmy and Broad likely to get it done by end of play today.

Can the Ozzies draw or even win a single match in street shitter land?

WWAW the ECB and ACB cowtowing (lol) to the BCCI and allotting 4 fawkin months of the calendar year to do a circus act for street shitters?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Every pro in history has the same tin cans 8 fights in. By all accounts Tommy spars high level pros often and has trained half his life.

Jake is good and hits very hard but he’s fought old men, when Anderson and Woodley put it on him he looked vulnerable but they rarely did, Tommy is quick and prolific and will relentlessly. It’s where we see if Jake can go pro for real or not.

Most pros have also got a amateur career under their belts Fury hasn't.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Most pros have also got a amateur career under their belts Fury hasn't.

Still a lot more than jake has, but Jake has had years of intensive one on one training with an entourage of experts, so it’s a well matched fight.

I’m a casual fan but the eye test to me shows Tommy is faster, moves better, has a better jab, better head movement/feet and output and 9/2 for him to get the knock out because of Paul fans skewing the books is something I can’t not punt on.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. Leach, Jimmy and Broad likely to get it done by end of play today.

Can the Ozzies draw or even win a single match in street shitter land?

WWAW the ECB and ACB cowtowing (lol) to the BCCI and allotting 4 fawkin months of the calendar year to do a circus act for street shitters?
IPL is going to be the biggest sporting league in the world by finances per game pretty soon. It's inevitable.

Aussies are nothing like the side they think they are once they leave their home country pretty much also playing in India is hard as half your side get hit by food poisoning

Forum Clout
IPL is going to be the biggest sporting league in the world by finances per game pretty soon. It's inevitable.

Aussies are nothing like the side they think they are once they leave their home country pretty much also playing in India is hard as half your side get hit by food poisoning
I have England in the Ashes this year with the bazball shit they’re doing. They’ve been pretty solid for a while, but right now they look pretty unbeatable. Would like to see how they perform in India.

Australia is a shadow of what they used to be. Warner needs to be removed from the Test side immediately. Where is Starc? Where is Maxwell? And the play enough in the IPL to get used to playing conditions. No excuses.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Where is Maxwell?
ezgif-3-128b3429d9.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I’ve got 200 bones on Fury by KO.

To me, it looks like one of those rare times the bookies are wrong and are giving great odds for the real firm favorite. Tommy is a pro boxer and Jake isn’t (he’s a good amateur)

Though I don’t know shit and it’s just reckless gambling.
I didn't even gamble on this one. I'm just here for the loffs

G

Every pro in history has the same tin cans 8 fights in. By all accounts Tommy spars high level pros often and has trained half his life. Those tin cans get paid to lose and they’ve taken thousands of beatings and rarely get knocked out, they have granite chins and are paid to give novices rounds.

Paul was losing to Silva the knockdown won the fight the official cards it didn't matter on, but I had Silva up 67-66 after 7, the 10-8 round made it 76-75. That being said the rounds were close so Paul didn't get a gift, but my score was more likely less biased. I'm not looking to give or take away anything from him, unlike judges shaking these guys hands and the promoter's too. Jake Paul is pretty good and while he hasn't beaten boxers, he has beaten guys not afraid to get hit who have been in fights. His punches are good, he has real power, and his hand speed is not bad. He's not improving into a world champion ever though. He does have a puncher's chance and is competent enough to potentially land one vs goo guys. He gasses pretty easy, panics when hit good, but has the heart to not quit and keep going through that. He can improve his composure and stamina but his hand speed seems to have topped out and the better the fighters he faces the less that power will matter. He's better than credible, but I'd like to see him knocked out lol.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Paul was losing to Silva the knockdown won the fight the official cards it didn't matter on, but I had Silva up 67-66 after 7, the 10-8 round made it 76-75. That being said the rounds were close so Paul didn't get a gift, but my score was more likely less biased. I'm not looking to give or take away anything from him, unlike judges shaking these guys hands and the promoter's too. Jake Paul is pretty good and while he hasn't beaten boxers, he has beaten guys not afraid to get hit who have been in fights. His punches are good, he has real power, and his hand speed is not bad. He's not improving into a world champion ever though. He does have a puncher's chance and is competent enough to potentially land one vs goo guys. He gasses pretty easy, panics when hit good, but has the heart to not quit and keep going through that. He can improve his composure and stamina but his hand speed seems to have topped out and the better the fighters he faces the less that power will matter. He's better than credible, but I'd like to see him knocked out lol.

You betting this one old timer?