• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's "AppSec" presentation slides

G

Don’t forget - she actually believed her room was bugged so you know her presentation was paranoid psycho nonsense.
Hey Jackie, this video will never disappear
[URL unfurl="true"]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1726692418152546305/pu/vid/avc1/480x852/pf_fpi1fD8C-lN1B.mp4?tag=12[/URL]

I really wonder what the owasp higher-ups thought when they saw this. And I really do wonder how she got this gig. Did she show up in someone's DMs and present herself as a cybersecurity expert? We'll probably never know

1700631552162.png

These "Risk Management Choices" overlap, and amount to "Do something" or "Don't do anything"

1700631618280.png

"There's literally nothing you can do if this happens to you" - Thanks cybersecurity expert

1700631681166.png

The solution, of course, is more internet restrictions and policing of the internet (at the end of the day these people really just want to run the camps)

1700631833017.png

"Niki Tomlinson" lol

1700631868180.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hey Jackie, this video will never disappear

I really wonder what the owasp higher-ups thought when they saw this. And I really do wonder how she got this gig. Did she show up in someone's DMs and present herself as a cybersecurity expert? We'll probably never know

View attachment 166452

These "Risk Management Choices" overlap, and amount to "Do something" or "Don't do anything"

View attachment 166453

"There's literally nothing you can do if this happens to you" - Thanks cybersecurity expert

View attachment 166454

The solution, of course, is more internet restrictions and policing of the internet (at the end of the day these people really just want to run the camps)

View attachment 166455

"Niki Tomlinson" lol

View attachment 166456
She cant even get Pats wifes name right. More Disinformation.

1700641941574.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Conferences are the worst. Imagine having an actual subject matter expertise in cyber and you’re forced to sit through a text wall presentation about trolling for an hour. I’d be cranking emails about 3 minutes into this one.

“Trolls are misogynistic and often display a different personality in real life than on the internet!”

1996 called, they want their hot take back.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"Not necessarily technically proficient or highly formally educated"

She forgot to mention handsome.

But seriously, I could not think of a more retarded way to phrase this. She should have just said we are a bunch of gay retards
Also shows how she can't accept anyone here could be technically proficient or highly educated. We are all basement dwelling incels who flunked out of grade school. Nobody with an education, money or skills could possibly hate a fat blowhard!

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
just lol that fatrick's judgment is so bad he thought this retarded street shitter was the very stable genius that would spearhead his winning counteroffensive