• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's "AppSec" presentation slides

Forum Clout
F_e__2sXcAA3FBG.jpg

Seriously this retarded coonjab needs to be locked up in a padded cell.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a fucking inbred third world nut job. I love the thinly veiled insults of not being educated etc. Keep going Jacks you still haven't achieved anything yet. This place is still up and we're still hilarious and free of consequences. Get to it and throw us Pat's final punch ya cunt
Many here have college degrees while her and Pat barely finished high school. She couldn’t even make it through one semester of a film / tv program.

Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What does she mean by "legitimacy front" as far as this place is concerned? Imagine paying good money to listen to that gobbledygook.
I have a feeling she won’t be asked back. She fooled them into thinking she’s some world renowned cyber security expert and she gave a rambling PowerPoint presentation about people tweeting silly things. She stole that money.

Don’t forget - she actually believed her room was bugged so you know her presentation was paranoid psycho nonsense.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I have a feeling she won’t be asked back. She fooled them into thinking she’s some world renowned cyber security expert and she gave a rambling PowerPoint presentation about people tweeting silly things. She stole that money.

Don’t forget - she actually believed her room was bugged so you know her presentation was paranoid psycho nonsense.
i earnnnnned dat keynote