I've never heard someone use the term "cousin in law" until today.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
View attachment 195207
Good to see Dr. Steve still simpin' Nana, hoping to illegally prescribe more pills for his hero.

Also, why does Nana always feel the need to say "family is the best" on every post when he gets together with his fellow wops? We all know the only family he likes is that lil Warren.
That tattooed bitch looks aight in the first pic but wow, that second pic is horrendous. Those Cumias and their ilk have some terrible genes, holee shit

Get a load of this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_230518_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_230518_Instagram.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 76

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Is that bitches tattoo right on her collarbone for the world to see with a black triangle mean she likes to get BLACKKED?

Looking at "RJ" I'd say, Yes.

Smiling thru the pain inside. God what hateful bunch of people. Also Nana brought her gun to dinner, and seems to be tweeting instead enjoying her birthday meal with some paid whores.

View attachment 195180
He's not tweeting about going out to dinner. He went out to dinner so he could tweet about it. It's content for him, to show his fellow tweeters how he's always living his best life, never been better. I will of course be doing my civic duty, and letting these fine establishments know that the grotesque, wine-chugging faggot who's playing with his phone and hooting like a retard is in fact an armed and dangerous racist pedophile, who has openly called for the extermination of all coloreds and expressed his desire to sexually violate minors. They need to know, lest his patronage sullies their fine reputations.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
He's not tweeting about going out to dinner. He went out to dinner so he could tweet about it. It's content for him, to show his fellow tweeters how he's always living his best life, never been better. I will of course be doing my civic duty, and letting these fine establishments know that the grotesque, wine-chugging faggot who's playing with his phone and hooting like a retard is in fact an armed and dangerous racist pedophile, who has openly called for the extermination of all coloreds and expressed his desire to sexually violate minors. They need to know, lest his patronage sullies their fine reputations.
Anthony should learn by now, not to tweet places a Cumia visits.
She’s been very brazen on twitter; about a great many things since Elon gave her account back. Time for a proper feeding is long over due.
Happy Birthday Anthony.

Anthony should learn by now, not to tweet places a Cumia visits.
She’s been very brazen on twitter; about a great many things since Elon gave her account back. Time for a proper feeding is long over due.
Happy Birthday Anthony.
The people of Greenville, especially the FNs and parents of young daughters, need to know about the monster in their midst. Also, Nana has in the past "misplaced" his firearms, which is something else the fine people of Greenville really ought to be aware of. The man is a genuine menace.