I've never heard someone use the term "cousin in law" until today.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Fuckin ugly guinea trash. Dirty wop niggers. Holy fuck i get red with anger just seeing these dirty pasta negros. I literally feel like how Ant feels when he sees blacks.
Well at least Nana doxxed her favorite eating places tonight. I channel my Nana anger into, making sure people know that’s she’s pedophile, and racist (depending on the vibe I get of said places).
Best way to make sure her life is x20 more miserable then it already is

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8250.jpeg

Look at that big fuckin nigger nose. Those minstrel show lips. Those eyes in different hemispheres. That golden brown skin. The neolithic short forehead (indicative of smaller brain sizes)

Fucking disgusting. Nice muddy genetics you fucking nigger. FUCK!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Well at least Nana doxxed her favorite eating places tonight. I channel my Nana anger into, making sure people know that’s she’s pedophile, and racist (depending on the vibe I get of said places).
Best way to make sure her life is x20 more miserable then it already is
Yeah last time i visited those restaurants i ran into a man who looked like Cumia who brandished his gun at me and called me a nigger. Never going back to that place again.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
i can’t just be pulling this out of thin air. i swear i remember hearing multiple times there were more kids. or was the “father of 5” bs some stepdad shit
You're not. I've seen that written here as a quote, however, Joe has one child.
Joe has lied about this numerous times. In the Peoples Court appearance I think he said he’s a father of three, then in the argument outside the book store he’s a “Father of…Father of FOUR”. Carol has two mongrel kids with her dead ex husband so not sure where the other one comes from.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 195207
Good to see Dr. Steve still simpin' Nana, hoping to illegally prescribe more pills for his hero.

Also, why does Nana always feel the need to say "family is the best" on every post when he gets together with his fellow wops? We all know the only family he likes is that lil Warren.
#LAFAMIGLIA except the mom i didn’t visit, the dad who beat me, the brother when we both resent each other, and my sister who i grab the tits of.