• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've never had a male friend

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
All women are on a lesbian spectrum. But yes you're right and I've had friendships that have been complicated by sex. I also have one dyke friend who will blow me just to be a bro. That's sort of how I picture male friendships.
No, if I'm really friends with guys, it's a brotherly thing. I hate when guys get together and shake hands or hug each other. Just hand me a beer and say some stupid shit.

This is why guys wanna get away from their girls for a while, at a time: we're not emotional 100% of the time. I don't want to think of sex 100% of the time, thus I hang around with guys.

Oh if you've got mental health issues, stop that shit ASAP.
Daily heavy user for 15 years but I keep that mostly secret because stoners are faggots.
Well it ain't a secret no more and now you've projected why you think guys with male friends are all secret poofs. You're not a bad guy, but you've got it backwards.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
No, if I'm really friends with guys, it's a brotherly thing. I hate when guys get together and shake hands or hug each other. Just hand me a beer and say some stupid shit.

This is why guys wanna get away from their girls for a while, at a time: we're not emotional 100% of the time. I don't want to think of sex 100% of the time, thus I hang around with guys.

Well it ain't a secret no more and now you've projected why you think guys with male friends are all secret poofs. You're not a bad guy, but you've got it backwards.
I didn't say I thought they were all secretly gay, just that the idea seems gay to me. I guess I don't really get the appeal of friendship.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I didn't say I thought they were all secretly gay, just that the idea seems gay to me. I guess I don't really get the appeal of friendship.
Well, I'll tell you what: what a disappointment it is when friends let you down. Yet, it happens in most instances.

If you've had a better experience with having women exclusively as your friends, then nobody can criticize that.

G

I guess I don't really get the appeal of friendship.
Like I said, pretty much every great laugh in my life was with or caused by a male friend. I had a few close female friends growing up, and I certainly look back on them fondly, but I don't remember ever being reduced to tears because we were trying to help their dads with home repairs while tripping on shrooms. It's just a different dynamic when there's absolutely no sexual aspect to the relationship.

Whatever works for you though, man. I'd say if you're happy with it, then do that. There's no point forcing something that you don't get anything out of.