• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've never had a male friend

G

Seems gay to me. Women will usually have sex with you at some point if you're friends long enough. Is it true that guys jerk off together? What's the deal with sports? Sports seem gay to me but not because of the hack shower ass pat stuff. Just seems gay for a bunch of dudes to be on a team and talking about teamwork.
I was sort of bonding with my friend's boyfriend and we grilled together which I'd never done. I felt sort of bad because his girlfriend cheated on him with me.
I honestly don’t talk to anyone outside of here when I’m sober so I wouldn’t know.

Everyone at my underemployed job site knows that I’m a perpetually hungover tick induced weirdo so they don’t speak to me.

Must be nice to be able to talk to women.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I actually see friendship with women as problematic, unless they're a lesbian or something. It leads into things like being into them when they're not into you and vice versa.

In a long term relationship, you yearn to get away from girls from time to time and hang out with your guy friends, precisely to commiserate about how much you all hate women.

But hey, I'm old school.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I actually see friendship with women as problematic, unless they're a lesbian or something. It leads into things like being into them when they're not into you and vice versa.

In a long term relationship, you yearn to get away from girls from time to time and hang out with your guy friends, precisely to commiserate about how much you all hate women.

But hey, I'm old school.

All women are on a lesbian spectrum. But yes you're right and I've had friendships that have been complicated by sex. I also have one dyke friend who will blow me just to be a bro. That's sort of how I picture male friendships.