• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've never had a male friend

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Seems gay to me. Women will usually have sex with you at some point if you're friends long enough. Is it true that guys jerk off together? What's the deal with sports? Sports seem gay to me but not because of the hack shower ass pat stuff. Just seems gay for a bunch of dudes to be on a team and talking about teamwork.
I was sort of bonding with my friend's boyfriend and we grilled together which I'd never done. I felt sort of bad because his girlfriend cheated on him with me.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Anything that involves men doing stuff with other men could potentially turn gay without you even realizing it. Just the other day my buddy and I were hanging out sucking each other’s cocks and he was like hey dude when we’re done do you wanna watch the Steelers - Panthers game and I was like ok faggot while we’re at it why don’t we hold hands and put lipstick on each other

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Goes both ways. Dudes with a lot of girl friends are kind of odd to me and have a lot of feminine idea and traits.

However, I think sports are retarded as well and never understood getting emotional about them.

I don’t have friends though and the ones I have had on the past didn’t share my views on the muh holocaust.