• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I've been hit on by gay guys many times."

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Not gonna act like I’m some hawt model like pat thinks he is. In my experience the older gays have been super aggressive. The younger ones seemed to get the hint easier but maybe I’m not attractive enough. You also don’t say “Thanks, but that’s not my thing.”. If he had ever been hit on he’d know it’s a weird dance you do where you try not to be rude to the other person or be so conceded that you think they’re hitting on you and you’re so great. You don’t just call him out for being gay and hitting on you. It’s incredibly rude. He’s a fat, ugly, narcissist that’s lying about a group he’s never once been around. Just like black friends, he has no gay friends.
It’s happened to me a few times. It always goes from that weird dance you mentioned to shoehorning in a question about having a girlfriend - then you can politely shut it down and it’s fine.

I’ve known a bunch of gay dudes from an ex girlfriends social circle - they absolutely would not find pig remotely desirable. Just like no woman would.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Cmon, Carol. You’re telling me you wouldn’t want to rest these skinny fat legs on your shoulders and slam his poorly wiped asshole?

View attachment 2023
Fuck I remember when one of you put that picture up on /r/trashy and let it rack up an obscene amount of upvotes before sharing it here, prompting Fat to barge in and dispel the rumors and spend his whole day making it worse while thinking he was doing damage control. Good times.