• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I've been hit on by gay guys many times."

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
He's just all around condescending and thoughtless. Gay guys aren't better or worse than straight guys, they are just men. Some of them are rapists. That goes for any large enough group of men. This fat worthless pig thinks he's elevating homosexuals by declaring them magical. As if they needed that and as if he, the lowliest piece of shit to ever live, could lift up anyone. And also, in classic Pat fashion, he has to make himself the only good straight white guy. I hope some LeRoy next door kills him with a hammer.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He's just all around condescending and thoughtless. Gay guys aren't better or worse than straight guys, they are just men. Some of them are rapists. That goes for any large enough group of men. This fat worthless pig thinks he's elevating homosexuals by declaring them magical. As if they needed that and as if he, the lowliest piece of shit to ever live, could lift up anyone. And also, in classic Pat fashion, he has to make himself the only good straight white guy. I hope some LeRoy next door kills him with a hammer.
It's just an extension of the white savior complex except it's with sexuality instead of race.

The Noble Faggot Myth

Gays/blacks are so pure, innocent, and magical, and their only problems are caused by the evil straight whites, except for the select few enlightened and progressive individuals who will set it all right.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The other bizarre thing about these kind of posts from him is that nothing actually happened to provoke this topic. He is trying to make it sound like its something that just happened to him. He was just sitting at home and thought he would create some imaginary woke scenario that he wasnt even involved in. Just for the sole purpose of trying to make himself look like he is a good person. Its such a weird cry for attention, validation, and approval. He has done this a ton of times too.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Patso - even women don’t want you and they have the mentality of being able to improve. To polish a lump of shit into a diamond. That’s why so many battered women never leave their men.

Gay dudes, by virtue of being dudes, wouldn’t fucking spit on you. You’re absolutely repulsive. Fat, ugly, stupid, terrible dress sense, poor, borderline retarded, fat, an uneducated moron and very fat. You also look like you smell terrible. What do you offer a gay guy? Is Milwaukee so hard up for eligible queers? Just shut your fat flabface. There isn’t enough suspension of disbelief in the world to believe anyone on the planet finds you desirable.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patso - even women don’t want you and they have the mentality of being able to improve. To polish a lump of shit into a diamond. That’s why so many battered women never leave their men.

Gay dudes, by virtue of being dudes, wouldn’t fucking spit on you. You’re absolutely repulsive. Fat, ugly, stupid, terrible dress sense, poor, borderline retarded, fat, an uneducated moron and very fat. You also look like you smell terrible. What do you offer a gay guy? Is Milwaukee so hard up for eligible queers? Just shut your fat flabface. There isn’t enough suspension of disbelief in the world to believe anyone on the planet finds you desirable.
Your avatar makes me angrier than it should.

G

Fatrick, Fatrick, Fatrick…sweet lemon drop honey child….when will you LEARN?!

You see, sweetie, here’s the rub. THERE ARE PHOTOS OF YOU! We can see you! We can see how ugly you are:

- the bloated fat face
- yellow rotten teeth
- balding
- fat folds around your eyes
- shapeless feminine arms with the worst tattoo ever (KKTITN excluded)
- fat gut, pendulous tits protruding, very disrespectful
- clearly a small/missing dick. It must look like a little button down there. *shudder*

So that’s just your physical facts, child. No gay guy will be interested in you. Some gay guys (not me) like ‘bears’. These are hairy, kinda fat, kinda everyday bridge and tunnel types. You’re the furthest thing from that subgroup. Bears are conventionally attractive men who just don’t fit the gay muscle/twink/fit buckets…it’s not a license to be a flabby nothing. They also work and contribute to society- you lay around farting into a dirty couch while you and your tacky “wife” defraud government programs for lunch money.

Patrick S Tomlinson: no gay guy has hit on you. I know this for a fact. Shut the fuck up and stop lying. Oh, and while you’re shutting up, why not go to walmart.com and fill out a job application, you loser?
Lmao came here for this. 10 years without a real job and getting all of his human interaction from Twitter has seriously warped Patrick's perception of how normal social interactions go down. He's like a 14 year old in the lunchroom telling tall tales of his sexual exploits. All to do some faggy virtue signaling no less.

Snake

Forum Clout
Fatrick, Fatrick, Fatrick…sweet lemon drop honey child….when will you LEARN?!

You see, sweetie, here’s the rub. THERE ARE PHOTOS OF YOU! We can see you! We can see how ugly you are:

- the bloated fat face
- yellow rotten teeth
- balding
- fat folds around your eyes
- shapeless feminine arms with the worst tattoo ever (KKTITN excluded)
- fat gut, pendulous tits protruding, very disrespectful
- clearly a small/missing dick. It must look like a little button down there. *shudder*

So that’s just your physical facts, child. No gay guy will be interested in you. Some gay guys (not me) like ‘bears’. These are hairy, kinda fat, kinda everyday bridge and tunnel types. You’re the furthest thing from that subgroup. Bears are conventionally attractive men who just don’t fit the gay muscle/twink/fit buckets…it’s not a license to be a flabby nothing. They also work and contribute to society- you lay around farting into a dirty couch while you and your tacky “wife” defraud government programs for lunch money.

Patrick S Tomlinson: no gay guy has hit on you. I know this for a fact. Shut the fuck up and stop lying. Oh, and while you’re shutting up, why not go to walmart.com and fill out a job application, you loser?
Cmon, Carol. You’re telling me you wouldn’t want to rest these skinny fat legs on your shoulders and slam his poorly wiped asshole?

C1755DCF-A1DB-485E-B9E9-483AAF24DBA1.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This really shows he doesn’t have any gay friends and has barely ever interacted with gay men. This is common among wacko lefty people like Pat where they think gay people are being chased by angry mobs with pitchforks 24/7. It’s 2021 and nobody cares about gay people and by that I mean it’s common and accepted. There’s no angry groups protesting, there’s no wave of gay violence, nobody is screaming they can’t marry, etc, etc. It’s the same way they think black people are treated, they think angry white mobs are chasing them down the street, not letting them into restaurants, different drinking fountains, etc. They have the same (if not more) opportunities to be successful and lead productive lives but people like Pat think they aren’t able to provide for themselves and need people like Pat to help. What I’m trying to say is Pat is very stupid and needs to layoff the fried food.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lmao came here for this. 10 years without a real job and getting all of his human interaction from Twitter has seriously warped Patrick's perception of how normal social interactions go down. He's like a 14 year old in the lunchroom telling tall tales of his sexual exploits. All to do some faggy virtue signaling no less.
Someone pointed out on Kiwi farms he should be suing twitter and it’s true because Twitter ruined his life. He lost touch with reality years ago and believes every interaction is just like a viral tweet. If someone in his life cared they would sit him down and tell him people don’t act like this and he is seriously addicted to a dying social media platform.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right? He looks unwashed in every picture he takes of himself.

Also, every picture is a selfie. That is a clear sign that a person has few if any friends.
Not only a selfie, but he’s alone in the selfies. Nobody wants to be around him and it takes Niki a couple beers to tolerate his shit. That museum selfie of the two proves a bar wasn’t close since she looked disgusted to be around him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Remember, according to him many women send him unsolicited nudes all the time and gay men just CANT control themselves in his presence.