• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I've been hit on by gay guys many times."

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
Another banger from the one and only.
So many layers of mental illness to unpack here.

Screenshot_20210729-113617__01.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Fatrick, Fatrick, Fatrick…sweet lemon drop honey child….when will you LEARN?!

You see, sweetie, here’s the rub. THERE ARE PHOTOS OF YOU! We can see you! We can see how ugly you are:

- the bloated fat face
- yellow rotten teeth
- balding
- fat folds around your eyes
- shapeless feminine arms with the worst tattoo ever (KKTITN excluded)
- fat gut, pendulous tits protruding, very disrespectful
- clearly a small/missing dick. It must look like a little button down there. *shudder*

So that’s just your physical facts, child. No gay guy will be interested in you. Some gay guys (not me) like ‘bears’. These are hairy, kinda fat, kinda everyday bridge and tunnel types. You’re the furthest thing from that subgroup. Bears are conventionally attractive men who just don’t fit the gay muscle/twink/fit buckets…it’s not a license to be a flabby nothing. They also work and contribute to society- you lay around farting into a dirty couch while you and your tacky “wife” defraud government programs for lunch money.

Patrick S Tomlinson: no gay guy has hit on you. I know this for a fact. Shut the fuck up and stop lying. Oh, and while you’re shutting up, why not go to walmart.com and fill out a job application, you loser?

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
So not only does he throw straight men under the bus but he calls them all rapists. Well played you dumb fat fuck.
This is insane. Pat exists in a fantasy world where he's the only good cishet white male ("I expect ME from straight white men") who must protect and champion feeble women and gays from the scum that he's embarrassed to share those descriptions with. He's implying that straight men (which he identifies as) don't "understand consent" as if all of us non-Patricks are engaging in literal rape on a regular basis. He's also implying women and gays ("if they want to survive") are utterly helpless without strong men like him to protect them. It's a very problematic and bigoted statement at best. What a fat lunatic. Patrick is a walking, breathing (hopefully not for long), tweeting example of the pandering, disingenuous hypocrisy of the left - he's more discriminatory and racist than almost anyone here, but he thinks he's being an ally despite disregarding the humanity of anybody who doesn't look like him. Nice empathy, stupid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Seriously wtf is wrong with the rest of you dudes?

Does this brain damaged fuck ever stop creating strawmen? He's got one for literally every fucking scenario, where he magically is always the perfect woke little specimen who acts in just the right way.

Gay men understand consent. They have to if they want to survive, literally.

The fuck is he even talking about? Is he making the argument that gay men would literally be raping each other to death if they didn't understand consent?

He lives in such a fucking cartoonish world. Fat maniac.

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Does this brain damaged fuck ever stop creating strawmen? He's got one for literally every fucking scenario, where he magically is always the perfect woke little specimen who acts in just the right way.

The fuck is he even talking about? Is he making the argument that gay men would literally be raping each other to death if they didn't understand consent?

He lives in such a fucking cartoonish world. Fat maniac.
Fucking fat asshole referring to “gay men” as if we’re a hive mind and all perfectly understand consent? Not that Fatrick would know because he’s never been sexy, but if you’re remotely attractive gays are very handsy. I’ve been felt up every time I’ve got out to a club since I was 20. As always, fat loser Patrick S. Tomlinson is painting the LGBT community with a broad brush and dehumanizing a minority.

Guys…I’m literally shaking rn.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
“I’ve been hit on by gay guys many times... they have excellent taste”. Ew dude. You are not conventionally attractive in any sense of the word. If, however unlikely it is, you’re actually telling the truth, those gay guy have the absolute worst taste or have a fat fetish

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
“I’ve been hit on by gay guys many times... they have excellent taste”. Ew dude. You are not conventionally attractive in any sense of the word. If, however unlikely it is, you’re actually telling the truth, those gay guy have the absolute worst taste or have a fat fetish
Back in the day, I may have built a Grindr profile for Fat. I would have used only non-shopped selfies that he posted, with a benign and friendly profile.

NOBODY was interested. The few people who messaged the profile said things like “good luck. Haven’t seen you on here.” but didn’t engage. Even the 400 lb guy with a diaper fetish blocked him. It was too sad to make into a bit.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Back in the day, I may have built a Grindr profile for Fat. I would have used only non-shopped selfies that he posted, with a benign and friendly profile.

NOBODY was interested. The few people who messaged the profile said things like “good luck. Haven’t seen you on here.” but didn’t engage. Even the 400 lb guy with a diaper fetish blocked him. It was too sad to make into a bit.
That’s amazing. Also strangely nice of those guys to send messages of encouragement. Maybe they legit thought he was at least slightly retarded?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

What you guys dont like sticking your dick into 280lbs of raw biscuit dough?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

I feel like such a cunt for even suggesting this, but I think Pat is hinting that if gay men didn't consent then they would be spreading HIV to one another. Hence the need to consent in order to survive, literally.

But really, who the fuck knows what thoughts are going through his potato head. The guy is a retard. And fat.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
That’s amazing. Also strangely nice of those guys to send messages of encouragement. Maybe they legit thought he was at least slightly retarded?

Grindr is weird, total meat market but there’s an undercurrent of nice, lonely, kinda awkward guys. They’re not white knights or anything, and they’re not interested in throwing Fatrick a pity fuck, but they’re genuinely encouraging. I think they could sense that the Patso profile wasn’t gonna get any love, so they were trying to be nice.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not gonna act like I’m some hawt model like pat thinks he is. In my experience the older gays have been super aggressive. The younger ones seemed to get the hint easier but maybe I’m not attractive enough. You also don’t say “Thanks, but that’s not my thing.”. If he had ever been hit on he’d know it’s a weird dance you do where you try not to be rude to the other person or be so conceded that you think they’re hitting on you and you’re so great. You don’t just call him out for being gay and hitting on you. It’s incredibly rude. He’s a fat, ugly, narcissist that’s lying about a group he’s never once been around. Just like black friends, he has no gay friends.