• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Peter Pan syndrome...

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Oh no! The unemployed leech who plays with toys and watches childrens’ movies said I’m not a success!! Whatever will I do??

Patso, I know you’re reading this. You’ve seen my recent lifestyle change, and I know it destroys you. Just know this: things will continue to get better for me, and they’ll continue to get worse for you.

G

Oh no! The unemployed leech who plays with toys and watches childrens’ movies said I’m not a success!! Whatever will I do??

Patso, I know you’re reading this. You’ve seen my recent lifestyle change, and I know it destroys you. Just know this: things will continue to get better for me, and they’ll continue to get worse for you.
That’s all these losers have to fall back on. Mom’s basement, blah blah blah.

I would guess, conservatively, that there are at least 10 regular posters here who could buy his shitty house in cash tomorrow and turn it into a parking lot with no noticeable effect on their lives.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Holy shit, is the sopranos line about @covidcumia? All you can eat buffet ribs.

Second funny thing Pat has ever said. He genuinely made me loff. Maybe he’s turning a corner.

For reference the first funny thing he did was respond “No.” when Boomia asked if he could call him at noon. He keeps going down this path I might start to like him

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Second funny thing Pat has ever said. He genuinely made me loff. Maybe he’s turning a corner.

For reference the first funny thing he did was respond “No.” when Boomia asked if he could call him at noon. He keeps going down this path I might start to like him

The only time Rick has ever made me laugh when it wasn't at his buffoonish behavior was telling Joe to fuck off when he tried to contact him. Just the thought of that stupid cow eagerly dm'ing him so they could form an alliance against us, only to be immediately shunned gets my ribs good.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Gotta love the person that was too scared to be a father thinks he can look down on people that laugh at him. Pat you will always be worse than the trolls. You are a garbage human. Nothing you say or do will change that fact.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Isnt it weird how he doesn't know our names, locations, occupations or even race but he knows our hobbies, skills and personal life?
You don't think that "somewhere in the South Pacific" narrows things down enough? Ehheheheheheh

images

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yeah, but who has $17,000 just lying around?
Pat: I make six figures, child.
Also Pat: I don’t understand how someone can have $17,000 laying around.

Most people don’t have $17,000 laying around. That’s the great thing about the legal system Pat. If Quasi paid a retainer to the law firm, then it’s not like he has to pay all other fees up front. Especially when he wins in court and you’re on the hook to pay his legal fees. Start paying your fair share, child.