• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Peter Pan syndrome...

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Which one of you are “clearly in your 50’s”?
ECC1F835-6DBE-4A34-BE52-2956CEDDFEFE.jpeg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
That face is the exact face of my autistic cousin when he would wake up early and be really cranky
Yeah, not saying this as a bit, but he looks like my retarded cousin. Incidentally, last I heard, he's in an adult daycare program and he keeps getting in trouble for spitting in the caretakers' faces. I can definitely imagine our Patty Cakes going hog wild and spitting on people with his thick slop slobber.

G

Projecting Pat back and stronger than ever. I got a good 30 second laugh out of his tweets there.

"Peter Pan syndrome" - Favourite movie Hook, Nerf gun on the coffee table, Capeshit enthusiast, signed away all parental responsibilities to play with toys and stay out of the adult world of work and family, constantly stuffs his fat face with treats and goodies like Kevin once he's Home Alone. Even he grew up and instilled some self-discipline and structure after a couple of days of pleasure-seeking.

"Cheeto dicked" - we've unfortunately all seen your total lack of even a hint of genital (forget bulge) outline in your too tight fag jeans, Fat.

"Chronically unfuckable" - first wife (and lay) left you while pregnant for a superior male. Married second lay. She's a lesbo, you sleep on the couch, every picture of you together screams zero intimacy of even affection. You look like cousins or co-workers (ha! You'd need jobs first.) I would wager you haven't stuck your micro dick in a vagina for literally years, Fat.

"Pecks" - Should be "pecs," professional author. But they're actually tits.

What a wonderful prize pig we found.