• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s Official: He’s lost his mind

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
It just has to be said again how insane and funny it is that he holds a personal grudge against norm because he called some guy named pat a fat loser 4 years ago. He's no doubt going to get cancer inside of 2 years with all the hate he must carry around for boomia, josiah, spaceedge, quasi, etc. God willing.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Found this gem scrolling for a specific post I was trying to find

1000006677.jpg

Edit: If you ever want to see his arrogance in full, searching his posts for "laugh at you" or "laugh at" is really something.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Literally this. He voluntarily said the shit about Norm, so even if Norm deliberately recorded the cameo knowing that Rick was being mocked Norm's actions still wouldn't be the impetus for whatever fake crimes Rick feels he has been a victim of. Nobody told or made Rick do any of the things he has, in fact he has criticized people for offering him sound advice to escape this. He earned this.
Yes child. Even after using my online influence to try to destroy Norm Macdonald's career, he actually backed me into a corner where I am owed an apology. I'm sorry you're so stupid

Last edited:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Him demanding Norm should have apologized before he passed away just shows how incredibly insane piggy is. He really believes Norm should have made things right with him like he had any idea who he was - he was dealing with saying goodbye to his mother, son, etc but piggy thinks he should have first and foremost put that all on hold to say he’s sorry for - recording a silly cameo video making fun of Pat for claiming he wasn’t funny. I’ve said it before but Pat needs to be in the nut hut and studied by doctors.

From what it sounds like even Norm’s closest friends didn’t know about his illness - even Sandler mentioned how during their tour he was really grateful to be there with everyone - at the time Sandler thought that was out of character for Norm but now knowing he was suffering from a serious illness it all made sense.

But according to Pat - Norm really fucked up dying without making things right with him and personally apologizing for calling him a fat loser.
Crazy that Conan canceled what would've been his last appearance because of this shit-stirring. Andy Richter will always be a faggot in my book for how he spoke about his comedy being problematic while his body was still warm

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
It just has to be said again how insane and funny it is that he holds a personal grudge against norm because he called some guy named pat a fat loser 4 years ago. He's no doubt going to get cancer inside of 2 years with all the hate he must carry around for boomia, josiah, spaceedge, quasi, etc. God willing.
That is the craziest part. There are millions of Pats out there, how can he even be sure norm was talking about him? Also norm called him "Pat". Tubby has said multiple times that Pat isnt his name.

Also, it's not like norm told his followers to start swatting "Pat". He just said to keep insulting him, which is protected by the first amendment

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Norm was pretty quiet with his life (obviously) but he moved his mom down from Canada to live right next to him in CA for the last couple years of his life. He would post quick videos and photos with his mom and it seemed like he moved her so HE could be close to her in her final years - yet it was the other way around.
If that’s even half true, norm was truly a PFG human.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Reminder: Pat claims to have long known about Louis CK's JOing shenanigans and did absolutely nothing about it. Silence is violence, Accomplice Rick.

View attachment 184009
Considerable industry power and influence... fatso didn't even know who Louis CK was in 2005 or so, when most of the accusations were made. But no, Patrick the Milwaukee open-micer is plugged into the scene. Insufferable asshole.

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout

Submission text: "The reddit users on r/Humble allegedly inquired about this topic with Patrick tonight. I found this there. Cheers RL, thx for keeping me anon."
83e6bac3f4b79af1b9702109732c4ce9.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
As long as Quasi doesnt get a cent then he is totally ok with forking over $80k from a failed lawsuit attempt. What a cope. He cant even handle that those fees are to repay what quasi had to spend to outlast pat in court and what it costed him to finally collect from pat.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
As long as Quasi doesnt get a cent then he is totally ok with forking over $80k from a failed lawsuit attempt. What a cope. He cant even handle that those fees are to repay what quasi had to spend to outlast pat in court and what it costed him to finally collect from pat.
Nice, "costed," stupid.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Submission text: "The reddit users on r/Humble allegedly inquired about this topic with Patrick tonight. I found this there. Cheers RL, thx for keeping me anon."
83e6bac3f4b79af1b9702109732c4ce9.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.

Mental illness.