• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s Official: He’s lost his mind

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
We all have "some narcissism." The true narcissist never changes. That's how you'll always know for sure Pat is a narcissist of the highest order.

He is pathologically incapable of learning the lessons that would make any of his problems go away. He'll never be at fault for anything.
We've had multiple threads breaking down with examples how he hits every single qualifier for an NPD diagnosis. He'd have no trouble getting a doctor to sign off on it

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Cancel culture came for Norm because he had come out to say he supported his friends Louis CK and Roseanne, especially Roseanne.
Reminder: Pat claims to have long known about Louis CK's JOing shenanigans and did absolutely nothing about it. Silence is violence, Accomplice Rick.

1000010388.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I really thought this was fake, I had to triple check it was real. Norm was suffering from a serious illness for over a decade and was facing leaving his son without a father and that his mother would have to bury him (they say that’s one of the worst tragedies a parent faces) and leaving all his friends behind but he should have dropped all of that to take his time and apologize to some fat loser sci fi author that’s a giant asshole to people on social media.
Paul Newman says "you never get over it. How important is outliving your children?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Paul Newman says "you never get over it. How important is outliving your children?
Norm was pretty quiet with his life (obviously) but he moved his mom down from Canada to live right next to him in CA for the last couple years of his life. He would post quick videos and photos with his mom and it seemed like he moved her so HE could be close to her in her final years - yet it was the other way around.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
We've had multiple threads breaking down with examples how he hits every single qualifier for an NPD diagnosis. He'd have no trouble getting a doctor to sign off on it
They're considered untreatable though, because they don't think there's anything wrong with them that needs to change. So it would be moot unless he can get some cash from the government for being an unrepentant sack of shit.

Forum Clout
Cancel culture came for Norm because he had come out to say he supported his friends Louis CK and Roseanne, especially Roseanne. Within a day or two he apologized for minimizing the pain of anybody who had been hurt and explained despite their mistakes he was their friend.

You'll notice the date. He'd already kindly and maturely handled it. And then a nobody piece of porcine shit with a couple of open mic gigs under his belt in the well known comedy mecca of Milwaukee decided he was the arbiter of comedy and decided to take a shot while he perceived Norm was on the ground and he'd get some social media cache from kicking him. Instead he garnered the attention of the notoriously stand up savvy OnA subreddit who decided to mock him for this. He then spent 5 years and tens of thousands of dollars trying to make them stop.

How Norm would owe him an apology in the mind of any sane person escapes me. He's a narcissist, an asshole and a crybully nothing whose sole claim to fame in 2024 is trying to use Norm's name to get famous as the biggest pussy on the internet.
Literally this. He voluntarily said the shit about Norm, so even if Norm deliberately recorded the cameo knowing that Rick was being mocked Norm's actions still wouldn't be the impetus for whatever fake crimes Rick feels he has been a victim of. Nobody told or made Rick do any of the things he has, in fact he has criticized people for offering him sound advice to escape this. He earned this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Whether it’s telling a father he should have aborted his child, wanting Russia to be destroyed forever, or stating that a dead man should have apologized to him over a prank, Pig always finds a way to justify the abuse he gets.
Him demanding Norm should have apologized before he passed away just shows how incredibly insane piggy is. He really believes Norm should have made things right with him like he had any idea who he was - he was dealing with saying goodbye to his mother, son, etc but piggy thinks he should have first and foremost put that all on hold to say he’s sorry for - recording a silly cameo video making fun of Pat for claiming he wasn’t funny. I’ve said it before but Pat needs to be in the nut hut and studied by doctors.

From what it sounds like even Norm’s closest friends didn’t know about his illness - even Sandler mentioned how during their tour he was really grateful to be there with everyone - at the time Sandler thought that was out of character for Norm but now knowing he was suffering from a serious illness it all made sense.

But according to Pat - Norm really fucked up dying without making things right with him and personally apologizing for calling him a fat loser.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Him demanding Norm should have apologized before he passed away just shows how incredibly insane piggy is. He really believes Norm should have made things right with him like he had any idea who he was - he was dealing with saying goodbye to his mother, son, etc but piggy thinks he should have first and foremost put that all on hold to say he’s sorry for - recording a silly cameo video making fun of Pat for claiming he wasn’t funny. I’ve said it before but Pat needs to be in the nut hut and studied by doctors.

From what it sounds like even Norm’s closest friends didn’t know about his illness - even Sandler mentioned how during their tour he was really grateful to be there with everyone - at the time Sandler thought that was out of character for Norm but now knowing he was suffering from a serious illness it all made sense.

But according to Pat - Norm really fucked up dying without making things right with him and personally apologizing for calling him a fat loser.
Can we pay his son and mom to do another video?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Can we pay his son and mom to do another video?
I would pay good money to have norms mom and his son Dylan to call Pat a fat loser for saying their beloved Norm wasn’t funny. Three generations of MacDonalds calling Pat a fat loser be worth whatever they ask for -which I’m sure would go to charity.

On a side note - Norm liked cats a lot and was honored after his death for all his charity work for some cat charity and his son accepted the award in Norm’s dead pan style. I’ll look it up

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I fucking hate making this arm chair diagnosis because its so goddamn overused its lost all meaning but Pat truly is a narcissist. Not that he has the tendencies of one, he’s just a full blown narcissist. He has no conception that everyone lives their own lives not revolving around him.

I don’t have a responsibility to contact my daughter - It’s her responsibility to contact me. Norm should have apologized to me as he was dying. I never brought this on myself. I wouldn’t change a thing. I have no faults. I haven’t gained a single pound. And like a typical narcissist he is unable to feel shame unless it’s some sort of pity party. “The monster” essay is exactly that. He could give a fuck about his wife or child or his best friend - It’s just all about him and how he feels, how hurt he is, how close he came to killing himself. And of course the classic line: “She told me she didn’t love me anymore but i know she was just lying to herself.”

It is truly insane to read those things back and not see anything wrong with them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I fucking hate making this arm chair diagnosis because its so goddamn overused its lost all meaning but Pat truly is a narcissist. Not that he has the tendencies of one, he’s just a full blown narcissist. He has no conception that everyone lives their own lives not revolving around him.

I don’t have a responsibility to contact my daughter - It’s her responsibility to contact me. Norm should have apologized to me as he was dying. I never brought this on myself. I wouldn’t change a thing. I have no faults. I haven’t gained a single pound. And like a typical narcissist he is unable to feel shame unless it’s some sort of pity party. “The monster” essay is exactly that. He could give a fuck about his wife or child or his best friend - It’s just all about him and how he feels, how hurt he is, how close he came to killing himself. And of course the classic line: “She told me she didn’t love me anymore but i know she was just lying to herself.”

It is truly insane to read those things back and not see anything wrong with them.
Just the fact he thinks Norm - who was well-aware his time on earth was limited due to his illness (he recorded that special in his living room the night before a big procedure because he was actually worried he wouldn’t leave the hospital alive) didn’t take the time to apology to some nobody he wasn’t even aware of is an insane form or narcissism I’ve never seen and still can’t believe this fat loser posted it online.

He really thinks Norm - who was DYING - dropped the ball big time not saying he was sorry for some silly cameo video that called him a fat loser because Pat said he wasn’t funny. Pat came for Norm! He started it! But it’s all Norms fault and he should have apologized to some dumb idiot nobody knows.

In Pats mind he’s always right - never been wrong about anything - knows EVERYTHING so higher education is pointless - is the most special and important person ever - and it’s saving the world and democracy / humankind with every tweet he makes. I remember he once said his audience that hangs on to every important word he tweets couldn’t fit in major football stadiums because it’s too large. Fucking insane and boy howdy is he fat!