• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s Official: He’s lost his mind

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought this was fake - but no, it’s real
IMG_2341.jpeg

Norm - who was battling a serious illness for years in secret - should have apologized to some fat loser on the internet before passing away.

He’s insane.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
This is the first time I’ve ever seen him claim that Norm owed him an apology for making a silly cameo video. Also, how many times has he claimed this is NOT about norm and us being evil Nazi white supremes racist terrorists? He can’t keep his bullshit straight
He has contradicted himself about a thousand times. Someone should make a compendium of it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Norm - who recorded a special in one take the night before a serious procedure in case he didn’t make it out of the hospital alive - who was facing death before his mother and leaving his son without a father - should have stopped everything and apologized to some fat loser author nobody knows because people were calling him a fat loser online.

Seriously, fuck Pat and I hope he gets jumped by a pack of N-persons. This isn’t a threat - he lives in a bad area and the odds are good this could happen.