ITALIAN AMERICAN HATE THREAD

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
0ff3265d62473b5733f444c4951fb35a.jpeg
in fairness to this presenter, he's doing a bit

there is a bit of a romance with "HEY YOOOOOO.....GABAGOO...HEY YOU BETTA NOT TOUCH MY SISTA THERESA..."

in reality, he's just a........FUCK YOU!!!!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
My issue with the northeast "Italian" at this point, is they are all so self-aware, in on the bit and up their own asses about the whole thing.

The same is true now for the Boston Irish. When every restaurant has "Lobstah" written on the menu and a thousand movies have been made, nothing feels particularly genuine in 2024.

The persona and accents in both those cases. What still is genuine is people who don't even realize they have an accent, and even better, will dispute it. Great Lakes is one of last places like that in America. People from Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit etc. have a really shit accent that isn't featured in movies or anything so people there dont think they have one

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
and you think they don't know there's a debate about that? and it's constantly referenced on tv, movies and the internet?

I'm not referring to 80 year olds, but people 50 and under especially
you'd like to think they are in on the bit....however, there are a majority of NJ niggas who un-ironically call it "gravy"

the ones who are in on the campiness of "Gravy" are their "Merigan" offspring who went to libtard colleges

You know the ones....you can't tell if they are wops, or Jews

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
HOOOO THOSE FUCKIN NIGGA UP IN CHICAGO JUST SHOOT EACHOTHA ALL DAY LONG AND ROB AND EXTORT PEOPLE! FUCKIN CRIMINAL BASTAHDS! LEARN TO RESPECT DUH LAW BUDDY!

HOOOOOOO IS THAT JOHN FUCKIN GOTTI? OHHHHH JOHNNY BOY HOW YOU DOING HE’S LIKE DUH ROBIN HOOD OF NEW YAWK!

Fucking hypocritical niggers.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
The funny thing is going to Italy. In the North, they're basically Swiss Germans. In the middle - Tuscany, Lazio etc - they're the talk with the hands, animated Italian stereotype, and in the South and Sicily, they're essentially Arab phenotypes.

"Italian Americans" are mostly the third group pretending to be the second.
Northern Italy is also one of the richest regions in the world. Hard working, industrious, intelligent people with great food.

The south are poor niggers-white and black. Kinda reminds me of another country…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The funny thing is going to Italy. In the North, they're basically Swiss Germans. In the middle - Tuscany, Lazio etc - they're the talk with the hands, animated Italian stereotype, and in the South and Sicily, they're essentially Arab phenotypes.

"Italian Americans" are mostly the third group pretending to be the second.
Thats why I specify Italian Americans and not Italians. Italian Americans have a weird pride about them. They’re dumbfuck boring Americans but feel special because they have one drop of paisan in them. So they walk around with their fucking gold chains and chest hair doing the stupid fucking hand movements going OOOOOOH! It’s disgusting. It’d be like if a British American walked around talking all proper with a feather in his hat. YOURE NOT FUCKING BRITISH!

Let me put it this way. I’ve never met a black person that looked like a minstrel show. I’ve never met a Chinese person who had a triangle hat and slant eyes. I’ve never met a Mexican with a sombrero and a tiny mustache.

Every. Single. FUCKING ITALIAN PERSON ive ever met fit that goddamn stereotype to a T. Their fucking wife beaters and dirty black skin and overuse of slang and their poor money skills and their disrespect for women and their straggling for deals and etc. It enrages me.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Thats why I specify Italian Americans and not Italians. Italian Americans have a weird pride about them. They’re dumbfuck boring Americans but feel special because they have one drop of paisan in them. So they walk around with their fucking gold chains and chest hair doing the stupid fucking hand movements going OOOOOOH! It’s disgusting. It’d be like if a British American walked around talking all proper with a feather in his hat. YOURE NOT FUCKING BRITISH!

Let me put it this way. I’ve never met a black person that looked like a minstrel show. I’ve never met a Chinese person who had a triangle hat and slant eyes. I’ve never met a Mexican with a sombrero and a tiny mustache.

Every. Single. FUCKING ITALIAN PERSON ive ever met fit that goddamn stereotype to a T. Their fucking wife beaters and dirty black skin and overuse of slang and their poor money skills and their disrespect for women and their straggling for deals and etc. It enrages me.
The I-95 corridor sounds like hell.