FN!!!!!

IMG_8217.jpeg
OHHHH DATS OUR PEOPLE DATS OUR PRIDE SUCH A GOOD MOVIE

IMG_8219.jpeg

DEY GOT NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT DEYRE DOING WHAT HAVENT WE GIVEN DUH MOOLINGANS

IMG_8220.jpeg
HOOOOO DATS OUR CULTURE AND PRIDE WE CAME UP FROM NUDDIN

IMG_8221.jpeg

DAT NIGGER WAS A GODDAMN DIVERSITY HIRE!

IMG_8222.jpeg

AHHHH OUR PRIDE AND JOY!

THEY ARE FUCKING!!!! NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I'm half a guinea and I can confirm that Itals are mad niggerish. Most of my relatives work cash-in-hand, under-the-table business. One of them bought a uhaul truck and will haul whatever for straight cash. Another is a handy-man that does unpermitted general contractor shit and has no idea what he's doing. Again, cash only. Another owns a company that's actually on the books. That mother fucker pays himself a lower salary than I've had in years and lives nigger rich off of it. I've also got two cousins in their 30s who've never lived on their own.

Italians have nigger blood. Sucks.

Last edited:
I fucking hate how they require that I feel exactly how they are feeling when they're talking about some gay ass bullshit. I'm a WASP, faggot. We have something called "emotional boundaries" and "dignity". So, no. I will not cry about your stupid dead father just because you do at any opportunity. It's been four months - get over it!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I fucking hate how they require that I feel exactly how they are feeling when they're talking about some gay ass bullshit. I'm a WASP, faggot. We have something called "emotional boundaries" and "dignity". So, no. I will not cry about your stupid dead father just because you do at any opportunity. It's been four months - get over it!
Like how they expect you to be a frothing at the mouth outspoken racist because you’re “also” white. No buddy, i’m a WASP, not a dirty fucking mulatto compensating for how tan his skin is. I know blacks are lower than me and don’t have to go fucking on about it to prove a point.

They all fucking do this. The most racist people i’ve ever met are shitskin meatballs who need to constantly put down people darker than them to bring them up.

Need not apply. I want to hang these people upside down and beat their feet with their stupid fucking tomato stirring spatulas.

My Grandma and her sister are 100% Italian blood but don't go around cosplaying as Italians. Some of their great grandkids or grandkids have Italian inspired names but none of us go around pretending to be Italian. My 2 year old nephew is learning Italian which is a pretty funny bit on my brother's behalf tbf considering none of us can speak it and the Italians we are in touch with speak English